15th August 2013, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

How can I take admission in B.Ed course without appearing in any entrance test through distance education

How may I take admission in B.Ed courses without appearing in any entrance test through distance education, presently working as a goverment teacher since from 2003.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do B.Ed from correspondence?
  2. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get admission in B.Ed from distance education after scoring 50% in B.A -- [New]
  4. Information regarding Entrance Exam for B.Ed course in Distance Learning of Ambedkar University?
  5. Am I eligible to appear for ICET entrance exam for MBA? I have done degree through distance education
  6. Can I do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? Universities that provide distance education for B.Ed without experience in Teaching?
  7. Is distance education PG certificate valid for union grant commissions National Entrance Test for Ph.D course?
  8. Procedure for doing general B.Ed correspondence course from IGNOU? How much is the cost involved?
  9. Am I eligible for B.ed after passing B.A with 46%?
  10. Ph.D in public administration through distance education
  11. MCA through Distance Education from Pune University Admission query and details
  12. Date of availability of B.PEd and B.Ed course form in Agra University? Is the distance education available for the same?
  13. List of the colleges offering B. Ed through correspondence in Visakhapatnam?
  14. List of universities providing correspondence MSc Industrial/Plant/Animal Biotech course?
  15. Is it possible to pursue my B.Ed through correspondence?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria for B.Ed?
  17. Fee structure for ME in CSE in Anna University?
  18. Way to do LLB after completion of English honours?
4th August 2014, 09:09 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I take admission in B.Ed course without appearing in any entrance test through distance education

Candidates who have scored 45% aggregate marks in degree are eligible to get admissions to BEd courses as per government orderss. It is a National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) norms for admissions to B. Ed courses which has decided 45% as the minimum marks for admission. Incase of reserved categories and physically handicapped, minimum marks for seeking admission will be 40 per cent. You need to identify the college and fill in the forms along with the attached documents. In most of the colleges, there is an entrance test for admission. The duration of course is two years.
List of recognised college for distance education mode in B.Ed
Andhra University School of Distance Education (AUSDE), Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh

Annamalai University Directorate of Distance Education (DDE) - Bachelor of Education (BEd)

Bangalore University Directorate of Correspondence Courses and Distance Education, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bharathiar University - School of Distance Education - Bachelor of Arts (BA) - Education

Bharathidasan University - Center for Distance Education - Bachelor of Education (BEd)

Himachal Pradesh University International Centre for Distance Education and Open Learning , Shimla, Himachal Pradesh

Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi

Jamia Millia Islamia Centre for Distance and Open Learning (JMI-CDOL), Delhi

Kakatiya University School of Distance Learning & Continuing Education, Warangal, Andhra Pradesh

Karnataka State Open University (KSOU), Mysore, Karnataka

Kota Open University (KOU), Kota, Rajasthan

Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University (MPBOU), Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh

Maharshi Dayanand University Directorate of Distance Education, Rohtak, Haryana

Panjab University Department of Correspondence Studies, Chandigarh

Tamilnadu Open University - Bachelor of Education - Distance Mode (BEd (DM))

Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Distance Education Centre, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh

Sri Venkateswara University Directorate of Distance Education, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh

University of Calicut School of Distance Education (UCSDE), Calicut, Kerala

University of Jammu Directorate of Distance Education, Jammu

Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU), Nasik, Maharashtra
25th June 2019, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I take admission in B.Ed course without appearing in any entrance test through distance education

Concept is not clear, I want to know, can a b.a degree holder do b ed course without entrance exam at Maharashtra Pune
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?