5th March 2018, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

A B.Sc IT graduate can do MBA in Pharma Management?

I'm a graduate in B.Sc IT but, currently working as Sales Executive for 1 year in Pharma sales. So, I was looking to pursue MBA in Pharma. So, I just wanted to ask am I eligible for this MBA?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do for better career being a candidate having finished B.Sc in Chemistry and MBA in Pharma Management and working as Medical Representative?
  2. Which one is better after BSc and D Pharma between MBA Pharma and MSc?
  3. What should I do after 4 years graduation? I am a Maths(H) student
  4. Will MBA in pharma management be a better choice?
  5. Will I get a better salary in Pharma MBA or Normal MBA? Which are the different branches in Pharma MBA?
  6. What should I do after completing B.Tech in civil?
  7. Which course will be a better choice for me between Pharma MBA and M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy? What will be the career scope for Pharma MBA? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?
  8. Should I choose Pharma MBA and General MBA?
  9. Am I eligible to study correspondence MBA in Hospital Management being a B.Pharma graduate and working in a private hospital?
  10. Pharma mba or General MBA, what's better after pharmacy?
  11. Procedure to get admission in pharma MBA course and its fee structure
  12. How can i get job in Aurobindo Pharma after Pharma MBA completion?
  13. Is mba a good option after pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to join MBA in Pharmaceutical Management after doing B.Pharma?
  15. How may I get detail information about MBA Pharma course? List of colleges along with their details, procedure and fee structure, offering MBA Pharma course?
  16. Complete details about MBA course? Which one is better Pharmaceutical Management or Hospital Management?
  17. Can I do M.Pharma after D.Pharma? Options after D.Pharma other than B.Pharma?
  18. How to study for MBA pharma if I am a Physiotherapist?
15th March 2018, 12:03 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: A B.Sc IT graduate can do MBA in Pharma Management?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue MBA in Pharma Management after completing B.Sc IT Degree.

Eligibility to do MBA are:-
Candidate must have completed graduation with any stream from a recognized institute/university.
15th March 2018, 01:11 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible for Master of Business Administration course in Pharma Management.

Eligibility criteria for MBA course:

*Bachelor's degree in discipline like science, arts, commerce, business administration etc. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for MBA entrance exam.

You should have at least 50% marks in bachelor's degree to apply for Common Admission test.

Some of the other MBA entrance exams like CAT, MAT, XAT etc.
15th March 2018, 03:42 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, Bachelor of Science in IT candidates are eligible for Master of Business Administration in Pharma Management. The minimum academic qualification for MBA course is bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for MBA entrance exam.

In case of CAT exam, minimum of 50% marks in B.Sc course is required. There are some other entrance exams like;

>>Management aptitude test.

>>Xavier's Aptitude test.

>>Symbiosis National Aptitude test.
15th March 2018, 04:49 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of MBA is Master of Business Administration.

Eligibility criteria for Master of Business Administration:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for exam.

2. Bachelor of Science in Information technology candidates are eligible for MBA course in Pharma.

IIMs are considered the best institute in India for MBA course. If you have 50% marks or more, you can apply for Common Admission Test.
15th March 2018, 05:44 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Graduates in Information technology can pursue Master of Business Administration.

What you need to do is to clear any MBA entrance examination. Suppose if you want to pursue MBA in Pharma from IIMs, you need to clear Common Admission Test.

In case of Common Admission Test, you will require at least 50% marks in bachelor's degree. For some other colleges, you just need to have 45% marks in case of MAT exam.
15th March 2018, 06:33 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration.

The eligibility criteria for Common Admission Test;

Bachelor's degree is the minimum qualification required to apply for CAT exam. You should have at least 50% marks.

B.SC IT graduates can pursue MBA in Pharma Management.
15th March 2018, 06:54 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor of Science in Information technology can apply for MBA in Pharma Management. The eligibility criteria for MBA course:

1. Graduation in any stream of your choice.

2. The percentage of marks in bachelor's degree is 50%.

You can apply for various entrance exams like CAT, MAT, XAT etc to get admission in top management colleges of India.
15th March 2018, 07:12 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

The eligibility criteria for MBA course:

Candidate should be graduate from a recognized university. You should have at least 50% marks in bachelor's degree to apply for MBA course in case of Common Admission Test.

You are eligible for MBA course. You can apply for exam to get admission in MBA in Pharma.
15th March 2018, 07:20 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

You can do Master of Business Administration in Pharma after Bachelor of Science in Information Technology without any doubt. The academic qualification required for MBA course is bachelor's degree passed or appearing in final year of bachelor's degree.

For admission in Indian Institute of Management, you can apply for Common Admission Test. You should have at least 50% marks in bachelor's degree.
15th March 2018, 07:33 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The requirements for Master of Business Administration:

Academic qualification: Bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

Percentage of marks required: minimum of 50% marks.

Entrance exams for MBA exam:

Common Admission Test.

Management Aptitude Test.
15th March 2018, 08:48 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Graduates in different streams are eligible for Master of Business Administration course.

The name of different entrance exam is:

Common Admission Test.

Management aptitude test.

You should have 50% marks or more in bachelor's degree to apply for CAT exam.

You can apply for MBA entrance exams.
16th March 2018, 04:43 PM
@sha2nk
Banned

Yes, you can apply for MBA course being a graduate.

The Eligibility criteria is as below:

Graduation with atleast 50% marks for Gen and 45% min for SC/ST candidates.

No age Limit.

You need to appear in MBA entrance exams ,post qualifying you may pursue your MBA course.Below are some of the MBA entrance Exam are listed :

CAT(Combined Admission Test)

MAT(MAnagement Aptitude Test)

XAT

SNAP

IIFT

etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?