10th September 2011, 01:56 PM

What should I do for better career being a candidate having finished B.Sc in Chemistry and MBA in Pharma Management and working as Medical Representative?

sir, i m Bsc.in chemistry and MBA in pharma mgmt and currently working in pharma sector as medical representative but i m not satisfied with this job while so many simple graduate also doing this job so what is the different between me and them , so what should i do for my good carrier.

Related Questions:
  1. If I do MBA then what is the scope for me in Pharma company beyond MR level? I am working as Medical representative in Pharma company
  2. How to join MBA in Pharmaceutical Management after doing B.Pharma?
  3. Mangerial Position in Pharma Industry by MBA in which specialization? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which course is better for me in future after doing BSc M.E CS?
  5. What are the prospects of working in UAE after completing BSc Chemistry?
  6. Analytical Chemistry, Medical Chemistry or Pharmaceutics which one is suitable for career in R&D?
  7. Which course will be a better choice for me between Pharma MBA and M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy? What will be the career scope for Pharma MBA? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?
  8. Completed BSc Biotechnology last year with 54% : Am I eligible for MBA Pharma course? Universities in India offering this course?
  9. How to do D.Pharmacy with distance education?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Ph.D after completion of M.Pharma? -- [New]
  11. Which one is better after BSc and D Pharma between MBA Pharma and MSc?
  12. In which subject should I do PhD? Which are deemed universities which provides part time PhD?
  13. Will MBA in pharma management be a better choice?
  14. What are the opportunities after completion of MBA system management? I have completed BSc Chemistry
  15. What is the eligibility for hotel management course? I have done graduation in BSc Chemistry
  16. Can I do M.Pharma after D.Pharma? Options after D.Pharma other than B.Pharma?
  17. How to do part time Ph.D course in organic chemistry? List of the colleges for the same? I have completed my M.Sc in chemistry and working in Pharma company in R&D Department from past 2 years
  18. Summer training for 2nd year B.Sc (Biotechnology) students?
23rd December 2011, 07:26 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do for better career being a candidate having finished B.Sc in Chemistry and MBA in Pharma Management and working as Medical Representative?

With your educational and professional qualification you are simply wasting your knowledge and skill is what you think and its very true.
As a MBA in Pharma you have so many options to choose from, you can opt to work with any of the following field or department. Pharmacist, Teaching, Quality Assurance Health Manager, Medical Transcription, Analytical Chemist of Quality Control Manager , Data Manager, Regulatory Manager and Career in Regulatory bodies, Sales and Marketing, Clinical Research etc. I suggest you to seek help of job portals and job consultancies to get updates on vacancies as per your choice and ability. Appear for the required test and interview for a better job which matches with your skill and knowledge.
6th February 2012, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do for better career being a candidate having finished B.Sc in Chemistry and MBA in Pharma Management and working as Medical Representative?

I have completed B.Sc in chemistry with first class also i have done post graduate diploma in food,cosmestic and drugs. Recently i m doing training in pharma company but i m not satisfy with the field i choose is there any other master programs except M.Sc or MBA for my futher growth in mumbai and pune.
30th September 2012, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

I hv done b.sc in chemistry n m confusd what to do after this cz i dont wana be a teacher ?HELP ME PLZ..
15th February 2013, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

i completed B.sc in biotechnology in 2011 im pursuing dpharmacy what are my job oprtunities?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?