1st March 2018, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Health Care Management for B.Pharma graduate?

Sir, I have completed B.Pharma course and working in a Pharmaceutical firm. I want to study more to add more certificate which will help me to get promotion or growth. I would like to do any diploma course related to Health Care Management. I want to know that this course suits me? Can this certificate gets me any benefit?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Health Care Management for B.Pharma graduate?
  2. How can I study Post Graduate Diploma in Hospitality Management? How this course will be beneficial in my career?
  3. Which is best diploma for Zoology graduate? Diploma in Health Carer management or Diploma in Health Inspector?
  4. Can I study MS(Management of Health Informatics and Analytics) in The Milken Institute School of Public Health being a BPharma student? -- [New]
  5. Job opportunities and scope of PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Care Management for Dentist?
  6. P.G Diploma in hospital and health care management eligibility and best universities or colleges -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Watershed Management for Botany graduate?
  8. Is Post Graduate Diploma in Fire and Safety Management beneficial for Art graduate? Scopes of this course?
  9. Which PG course has high salary after doing BSc Nursing?
  10. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Brand Management in All India Institute of Public and Physical Health Sciences?
  11. Can I do Ph.D course after PG diploma in health care management?
  12. Can I directly do GNM without doing ANM course?
  13. List of institutions available to study Post Graduate Diploma in Health Service Management
  14. Diploma in Health Care Management and Hospital Administration?
  15. Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management a beneficial course for Mechanical Engineer? List of colleges for it?
  16. Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management is beneficial course after Mechanical Engineering? Module of course and work area?
  17. Job Prospects after completion of PG Diploma in Hospital Management and Health care? Does Diploma in Management better than Administration? Does a regular Diploma course better than Correspondence?
  18. Procedure to do Postgraduate Diploma in Technology Management beneficial for Mechanical Engineer?
15th March 2018, 08:55 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Health Care Management for B.Pharma graduate?

Yes, you can pursue Diploma course in Health Care Management. This certificate will boost your career. This course is beneficial to do after B.Pharma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?