5th March 2018, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam I need to write for admission in B.Sc Agriculture?

Which all entrance exam I need to apply and write for admission in three year full time B.Sc in Agriculture? Along with details of entrance exam also provide the full syllabus and exam dates of those entrance exams.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
  2. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  4. Do I need to write any Entrance exam to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? How can I apply for the exam?
  5. Admission in B.Sc Agriculture is possible without clearing the entrance exam?
  6. Which entrance exam in compulsory to write in order to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture after 12th board exam? -- [New]
  7. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for B.Sc in Agriculture?
  8. Which entrance exam I need to write for admission in B.Sc Agriculture?
  9. Date of B.Sc Agriculture and Horticulture counselling? Which exam to write?
  10. Am I eligible to get admission for BSc Agriculture if I have scored very less marks in intermediate?
  11. Details about M.Sc Agriculture Genetics & Plant breeding entrance exam?
  12. How to get admission in BSc agriculture government college? Last date of submission of application?
  13. Details about BSc Agriculture entrance exam notification? Best institutes for BSc Agriculture course in Kerala?
  14. Exams to write to study Agriculture in BSc? Fee structure details and list of private colleges in AP?
  15. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc in Agriculture in PAU? Date of PAU entrance exam of B.Sc agriculture?
  16. B.Sc Agriculture or B.tech Agriculture which course will I get having 572 rank in SHIATS University entrance exam?
  17. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  18. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Agriculture) in Karnataka for 12th PCMB candidate?
15th March 2018, 08:35 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam I need to write for admission in B.Sc Agriculture?

B.Sc Agriculture is four year during course and the entrance examination is conducted for admission in various government and private institutes.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology as main paper.

The common entrance examination is AIEEA which is conducted by ICAR.
15th March 2018, 09:28 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which entrance exam I need to write for admission in B.Sc Agriculture?

First thing I would like to let you know that the basic educational qualification required for pursuing B.Sc. ( Bachelor of Science ) in Agriculture degree course is a higher secondary school degree with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology/ Agriculture as main subjects from a recognized board of education.

Now as far as you are concerned about the entrance examinations to be qualified for admission in top government or private agricultural colleges for pursuing B.Sc. in Agriculture degree course then for the same you need to qualify AIEEA UG held by ICAR or State CETs held by concerned state board of education. The syllabus for these examinations include the whole syllabus of Class 11th and Class 12th of Science subjects pursued by candidate at higher secondary school level.

For more details regarding AIEEA UG you can refer to the link www.icar.org.in and for details regarding state CETs you can refer to their concerned official links.
15th March 2018, 01:08 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor in Agriculture is four year course to get admission in the course you have to appear for entrance examination conducted by the various institutes.

AIEEA is conducted by Indian Council of Agriculture Research for admission in the Central government colleges.

Entrance examination is conducted by state government and private institutes for admission in the course.

Candidates passed 12th in PCB or PCM are eligible to appear for examination.

So, you can visit official website of institute for detail information. If you want to appear for AIEEA you can visit at http://www.icar.org.in
15th March 2018, 02:19 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

B.Sc Agriculture stands for Bachelor of Science with Agriculture and as the name suggest it is Bachelor degree course of three years. This course has a very bright scope in the agro-based nations like India.

For pursuing the same course from government colleges which are known for their quality education you have to clear AIEEE-UG held by ICAR.

ICAR stands for Indian Council of Agriculture and Research and it conducts AIEEE-UG once every year. The eligibility required for appearing in the same examination are as here under:

1. Your age must be within 17 to 23 years by the 31st August of that year in which you are appearing in the same examination. Age relaxation of 5 years are provided to SC/ST and PH candidates.

2. You must have a higher secondary school degree with Physics, Chemistry & Biology/Mathematics/Agriculture with at least 50% aggregate in each from a recognized board of education. Relaxation of 10% marks is provided to the SC/ST and PH candidates.

3. If you have Mathematics in your class 12th class then you are eligible for joining the technical core of B.Sc agriculture.
15th March 2018, 07:45 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

You need to write All India Entrance Examination for Admission conducted by Indian Council for Agricultural Research for admission in Bachelor of Science in Agriculture.

The academic qualification for B.Sc agriculture is that you should have passed 12th with mathematics or biology subject group. The minimum age limit is 17 years for this course. You can get more details at its official website.
15th March 2018, 08:10 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

The entrance examination for admission in Bachelor of science in agriculture is:

All Indian Entrance Examination for Admission.

This examination is conducted by Indian Council for Agricultural Research.

PCM/PCB subject group candidates are eligible for B.Sc in Agriculture.
15th March 2018, 08:55 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Indian Council of Agriculture Research conducts AIEEA exam for Bachelor of Science in agriculture course.

You can apply for this exam. The full form is All India Entrance exam for Admission.

You should be 12th passed or appearing from a recognized board. You should have minimum of 50% marks in 12th from PCM or PCB subject group.

You should wait for notification of this exam.
15th March 2018, 09:07 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor of Science in Agriculture can be done either on basis of state level common entrance test or entrance examination conducted by ICAR.

*Candidate should be 12th passed or appearing for board exams. Both PCM or PCB subject group candidates are eligible for exam.

You can apply for state CET and AIEEA of ICAR.
15th March 2018, 09:21 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Admission to Bachelor of Science in Agriculture is done on basis of rank in exams:

1. State Common Entrance Test.

2. All India Entrance Examination for admission.

PCM/PCB subject group candidate can apply for B.Sc entrance exam.

You should have at least 50% marks.
16th March 2018, 05:34 PM
ravimahawar1234
Member+

For pursuing B.Sc. in Agriculture, its essential to choose an institution, which must be a member of “Indian Agricultural Universities Association”.

You must appear in the All Indian Entrance Examination which is conducted by Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?