30th September 2016, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

B.Sc Nursing graduate can go for MHA course? How is job placement after this course?

I completed my B.Sc Nursing course from Bangalore in 2015, then I joined in Columbia Asia hospital in bangalore 10 months. Now I am working in college as a clinical instructor. Can I go for MHA course? After completing MHA course how much job placement is there??

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission for MHA course after completion of B.Sc in Nursing? List of colleges in Gujarat offering this course?
  2. PG courses that can be done after BSc Nursing? Any scope in doing MPH or MHA? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to study MPH or MHA after completing BSc Nursing from Bangalore? Criteria to get admission and the names of the colleges?
  4. MBA healthcare services and hospital management after completing my BSc nursing degree -- [New]
  5. How can I apply for Teaching or lecturer post in Army Nursing school/college being B.Sc Nursing graduate?
  6. How to get a job after doing BSc Nursing?
  7. Can anyone join MHA after completion of General Nursing(GNM)?
  8. Procedure to get admission for BSc nursing in West Bengal government college?
  9. How can I do BSc nursing online?
  10. How may I get books and previous year exam papers of Tiss Mha entrance exam? I have finished my B.Sc in nursing
  11. What type of job I can get after completion of B.Sc Nursing course?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria for admission in MHA from TISS for BHMS graduate?
  13. Can a B.Sc(nursing) graduate do forensic course? What's the fee structure and duration of course?
  14. Eligibility criteria for admission in TISS for MHA for BHMS graduate?
  15. Steps to follow for getting nursing leader and management job after completion of BSc Nursing?
  16. How should I change my nursing job? I have studied BSc Nursing
  17. Which masters degree to do after completion of PG diploma in Clinical research? Maters in Pharmaceutical Managemet or MHA?
  18. Guidance for job in government or private hospitals after completing MHA?
30th September 2017, 11:52 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Sc Nursing graduate can go for MHA course? How is job placement after this course?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue MHA (Master of Hospital Administration) course:

There is a certain educational qualification required to pursue this MHA (Master of Hospital Administration) course. In order to be eligible for doing this course, candidates must have completed any of the below mentioned courses. They are,

>> B.Sc in Nursing

>> MBBS

>> BAMS

>> BDS

>> BHMS

>> BPT course..etc.,

>> B.Pharm

>> B.Sc in Allied Health Sciences

@ The minimum percentage you must have secured in Graduation is 55% marks. As you are done with B.Sc in Nursing course, I am sure that you can pursue this course.
1st September 2018, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: B.Sc Nursing graduate can go for MHA course? How is job placement after this course?

Is M.sc nursing or MHA course after B.sc nsg is best and which of one has more benefits and scopes in India, specially in Haryana.
6th June 2020, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I work as a lecturer after bsc nursing with MHA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?