13th May 2017, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Steps to follow for getting nursing leader and management job after completion of BSc Nursing?

Hi Sir/Mam, I am Harish completed BSc nursing. I am looking for nursing jobs in abroad.Please guide me about what all the procedure and what skills they required and which speciality have more scope and good growth. What all the steps I have to follow to get it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for a private job in UK or India after completion of B.Sc Nursing degree?
  2. How to get a job in US as nurse after completion of 4th year B.Sc Nursing course?
  3. How can we apply for M.Sc nursing abroad after completion of B.Sc nursing?
  4. What are the steps I need to follow to do get a job in abroad after completion of B.Sc Nursing course? Do I need to do some extra course in abroad again?
  5. How can I get a job as Nurse in Australia after completing B.Sc Nursing from India? What steps should I follow to get a job?
  6. Procedure to get admission for BSc nursing in West Bengal government college?
  7. Details and procedure to apply for M.Sc Nursing in USA after completion of B.Sc degree?
  8. How to take MBBS after completion of BSc Nursing?
  9. Which management topics are available for MBA? I am doing BSc Nursing and want to do MSc Nursing
  10. What is the procedure followed to go abroad after completion of B.Sc nursing course?
  11. Which country is best to apply for nursing job after completion of BSc Nursing? Procedure to apply for the job?
  12. What type of job I can get after completion of B.Sc Nursing course?
  13. Am I eligible to get a railway nursing job after completion of B.Sc Nursing course?
  14. How can I do MSc nursing after completion of BSc Nursing?
  15. What type of jobs we can expect to get in private sector after completion of B.Sc Nursing graduation?
  16. Any experience required for MSc Nursing course after completion of BSc Nursing course
  17. How to get a job after doing BSc Nursing?
  18. Courses that I can pursue after BSc Nursing? Is it possible to do MBBS after BSc nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
26th May 2017, 10:40 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to follow for getting nursing leader and management job after completion of BSc Nursing?

In order to get job in Nursing field, you are required to first register yourself with the Nursing based companies. Or else you are required to register yourself with the top job portals that are available.

Some of the top job portals are,

>> Shine.com

>> Career Jet

>> Indeed India

>> Freshersworld ..e.tc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?