1st March 2012, 08:00 PM
saman fatema khan

Eligibility criteria for admission in TISS for MHA for BHMS graduate?

hello...m saman and i have passed my BHMS final year in feb 2012 and rite now doing my internship...m intrested in pursuing MHA from TISS after completing my internship...i would like to know what is the eligibility criteria to get admission in tiss for MHA for a BHMS graduate...and when can i appear for its entrance exam?
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for BHMS student to get admission in MHA? When to apply for entrance exam?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria to do MHA in TISS?
  3. Which books to be referred for MHA? Is coaching required for TISS?
  4. Study material for TISS entrance test for MHA admission?
  5. Which books should I refer for TISS MHA programme? What is the syllabus?
  6. Which subjects to be studied for MHA entrance exam of TISS institute? List of other government recognized universities and their exam dates? Date of sale of forms and question papers?
  7. Books to be referred for MHA preparation?
  8. Syllabus for entrance exam of MPH and MHA of TISS Mumbai? Books to be referred?
  9. How may I get books and previous year exam papers of Tiss Mha entrance exam? I have finished my B.Sc in nursing
  10. How should I join MHA? Which are the government colleges?
  11. How to prepare for the entrance exam of MPH and MHA for TISS? Which books should I refer?
  12. List of institutes offering MHA admission for doctors in government service?
  13. Institutions for MHA in Chhattisgarh?
  14. Courses after BDS other than MDS? Top colleges in India for MHA course? -- [New]
  15. Eligibility criteria to take admission into B.Ed course? Universities providing B.Ed course in Distance Learning? Eligibility criteria for taking admission into CDAC? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Genetic Engineering?
  17. Eligibility for M.Sc Microbiology or Genetics after BHMS?
  18. Eligibility criteria and application procedure for admission in Master in Health Administration in T.I.S.S?
30th March 2012, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for admission in TISS for MHA for BHMS graduate?

Can a prosthetist and orthotist apply for tiss entrance exam
13th June 2012, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for admission in TISS for MHA for BHMS graduate?

can we go for mba in hospital administration after doing bms?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?