20th July 2017, 11:36 AM
chandiya jayabalan

B.Tech in Agricultural engineering course is good after 12th? Scopes available after this course?

Hello sir, I have completed 12th with Biology and appeared in NEET exam but can't clear it. Now I want to study B.Tech in Agricultural engineering course. Is it good for me? Scopes available after this course?

31st July 2017, 06:20 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Tech in Agricultural engineering course is good after 12th? Scopes available after this course?

Yes, Agriculture is one of the broad areas in India. If you are really interested to go with Agriculture field, then I am very sure that this B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering course is the best course as far as it's scope is concerned. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for doing this course is "12th Class" with Science stream from a recognized university.

After completion of the course you may find employment opportunities in,

> Food Processing Industries

> Manufacturing companies

> Agriculture Industries

> Food Department's

> Dairy Boards

> Union Public Service Commission

> Staff Selection Commission...etc.,

If you are interested in pursuing higher studies, then you may go ahead with M.E/ M.Tech in Agricultural Engineering course.
31st July 2017, 11:53 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Tech in Agricultural engineering course is good after 12th? Scopes available after this course?

Yes, you are eligible to study B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering course after completion of your 12th standard from a Government recognised board. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCB stream from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue B.Tech Agricultural Engineering course. After completion of your B.Tech Agricultural course, you can find jobs in both private and public sector companies.
3rd August 2017, 08:02 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandiya jayabalan View Post
Hello sir, I have completed 12th with Biology and appeared in NEET exam but can't clear it. Now I want to study B.Tech in Agricultural engineering course. Is it good for me? Scopes available after this course?

Candidate as you want to make your carrier in Agriculture Industry after 10+2 then here below are the courses where you can go after 10+2.

1). B.SC Agriculture.

2). B.B.A Agriculture.

3). B.SC Agriculture Biotechnology.

Eligibility Required to Apply for Agriculture Courses:-

>> Applicant must have done 10+2 from science stream with minimum 55% marks.

>> Candidate must have studied Biology as subject in 10+2.

>> Duration of Agriculture course is 4 years.

B.SC Agriculture Job Areas:-After Bachelor course in Agriculture candidate can go for both private as well as government sectors.Here below are some major areas where you get job.

:- Program Manager.

:- Agronomist.

:- Farming Consultant.

:- Agriculture Officer.

:- Agriculture Portfolio Manager.

:- Agriculture Analyst.

Good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?