8th May 2014, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Which course is best Arts or Commerce?

Commers student but arts is most like plese tell witch site are best arts or commerce I mean to say that which best arts and commarce

10th May 2014, 08:46 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which course is best Arts or Commerce?

In Arts or commerce i think commerce has more scope then Arts so i think you should choose commerce course for your career. In this competitive world it is necessary to choose that course which has good scopes and after that you will get good job with good salary package. So, i think you should choose Commerce stream for your career.

After 12th in commerce you can take admission in B.com and after that you can apply for the M.Com or MBA both are good courses and have good scopes. And for the commerce students i think it is best to do MBA in finance, Banking or in HR.
All are good streams and have good scopes. For the MBA it is best to do MBA from a best university or college after that you may get good job through the campus placement.

And there are so many entrance exams are conducted for the MBA some are given below:
CAT
MAT
XAT
GMAT
CMAT
ATMA

Instead this there are also many other entrance exams you can also appear for those exams and after getting good marks in it you will get good college for the MBA.
2nd April 2015, 01:10 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

In my opinion, among arts and commerce , commerce is better as commerce has good scope of getting jobs after completing your studies. The world has become so competitive that everyone wants to earn a good amount of money to fulfill all the luxuries of life.
As commerce provide a way for a great deal of further technical courses like M.Com,MBA,
MCA etc. And all are good streams and which inturn gives good package of salary.
On the other hand arts is a straight forward study which has very less scope for jobs.
3rd April 2015, 01:42 PM
amanshrivastava98

It depends on your own interest that in which field you want to make your career.

With Arts as your subject you can go to the following courses :

* BA

* BA-LLB

* BBA

* BCA

* BBM

With commerce you can go to the following subjects

* BCom

* BCA

* BBA

* BBM

Along with your BCom you can also pursue the courses as CA, CS or ICWA
3rd April 2015, 03:22 PM
Ashwakh

When compared with Arts , Commerce is the best one . It is because , there are lot of job based on Commerce Degree in Government sector as well as Private sector.

The amount of jobs you will get in Commerce side that you may not get as an Arts Graduate. So , it is better to take Commerce in Graduation like B.com .

After succesfully completion of B.com from a Recognised university , you can apply for many jobs like ,

~ You can apply for the Bank jobs . You can apply for the IBPS clerk and PO exams .
You can apply for the SBI clerk and po exams

~ You can apply for the CDS exam to join in Defence services

~ You can work as an Accountat in different Colleges or Universities.
You can work as an Accountant in IT Companies also
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?