2nd July 2015, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Agriculture Diploma course? Courses available to study?

Sir/Madam,
What are the courses offered after completion of Diploma in Agriculture? Can one do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture? And I want to know the other educational opportunities?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture? List of courses for diploma holder in Agriculture?
  2. How can I study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th standard?
  3. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Diploma course?
  4. How can I study Diploma in Agriculture course after completing 10th? Scope of Agriculture Diploma course in India?
  5. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th in Andhra Pradesh?
  6. Which group is better for me after passing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are the other courses I can study except B.E after completing diploma in ECE with 95%?
  8. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Agriculture after completing SSC exams?
  9. How to study MSc Agriculture after completing BSc CS with 80%
  10. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study Agriculture Diploma after completing 10th?
  11. Can I study Diploma in Agriculture course if secured 50% in Matriculation?
  12. What carrier oriented study I should do after completing diploma in IT?
  13. Am I eligible to study 5 years and 2 years Agriculture Diploma courses after completing 10th?
  14. Can I get benefit if study Diploma in Agriculture course after completing 10th? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Possibility to study Diploma in Agriculture course for 10th student? List of colleges in Telangana?
  16. Can I get Lateral Entry to study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Diploma course?
  17. What should I do to study higher studies in abroad after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Possibility to study B.Sc(Agriculture) for Agriculture Diploma holder who is failed in 12th PCM?
4th July 2015, 04:52 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Agriculture Diploma course? Courses available to study?

You can not do B.Sc Agricultural after completing Agricultural diploma course.

Eligibility for B.Sc Agricultural:

You should have passed 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Math

Or

with Agricultural as one of subjects in qualifying branch

Course after Diploma in Agricultural:

B.Tech( Agricultural Engineering)

You can get jobs in private as well as government sector after completing after diploma in Agricultural.
23rd March 2017, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Agriculture Diploma course? Courses available to study?

After diploma in agriculture what's the process to seek admission in B.tec agriculture
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?