18th July 2016, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to do M.E.(Agricultural Engineering) for B.E. student?

I am doing B.E. in Agricultural Engineering in Andhra Pradesh. I am confuse in regards of study and job. I can't decide what I should do between them. I am interested to do M.E. in Agricultural Engineering which is my specialization but don't know whether is it beneficial for me or not. Kindly tell me about it.

Related Questions:
  1. Is Diploma in Chemical Engineering good course for a weak student in Mathematics?
  2. Is it beneficial to do Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  3. Is it beneficial to study PhD(Chemical Engineering) after completion of MS in Abroad?
  4. Will it be beneficial for me of doing CS course along with my B.Pharmacy?
  5. Will it be beneficial for me of doing CS course along with my Graduation?
  6. Whether MBA would be beneficial for me being a candidate of Electrical and Electronics Engineering under WBUT?
  7. Is it beneficial for B.E computer engineering student to do M.Tech in Embedded Systems?
  8. Is it beneficial to do project on image processing? I am a student of computer engineering in 4th semester
  9. Which specialization in MBA will be beneficial for me being a candidate of final year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Petrochemicals/Chemical Engineering for M.Sc(Applied Chemistry) student?
  11. Which course will be beneficial for 12th Commerce passed student without Mathematics?
  12. Opportunities in Private sector for B.Tech(Agricultural Engineering) student? Is private jobs beneficial for Agricultural Engineer?
  13. Is Diploma in Marine Engineering beneficial?
  14. Is it beneficial to attempt for COMEDK and CET exam?
  15. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Deemed University being a 12th Science student?
  16. Short term courses that will be beneficial during campus recruitment for a BTech IT student? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the cost of SAP training? How is SAP beneficial to MBA students?
  18. Which competitive exam is beneficial along with BBA ? -- [New]
28th July 2016, 01:48 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do M.E.(Agricultural Engineering) for B.E. student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing B.E. in Agricultural Engineering in Andhra Pradesh. I am confuse in regards of study and job. I can't decide what I should do between them. I am interested to do M.E. in Agricultural Engineering which is my specialization but don't know whether is it beneficial for me or not. Kindly tell me about it.
Yes, it beneficial to do M.E in Agricultural Engineering after completing B.E in Agricultural Engineering course. Since, Agriculture is one of the developing field, not only in India, but also worldwide. Agriculture specialization have a lot of career opportunities. With rapid commercialization of horticulture there is good job opportunity available for M.E in Agricultural Engineering graduates in both the Government and Private sectors as well. Once after completing M.E in Agricultural Engineering, the candidate can work as supervisors, distributors and engineer etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?