2nd January 2013, 02:56 PM
shaik khalil

Is B.Tech Civil approved by AICTE?

sir,i want b.tech civil approved by aicte please say to me

Related Questions:
  1. List of M.Pharm colleges in India which take admission on the basis of GPAT rank?
  2. Is it good to take B.Tech degree in Civil Engineering from Jamia Peer Muhammad University after diploma in civil engineering? Is it AICTE and UGC approved?
  3. JNRV Rajasthan Vidyapeeth (Udaipur) approved by AICTE,UGC,DEC? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Institute of Civil Engineer approved by AICTE? Names of the AICTE approved distance learning colleges?
  5. How to check Bihar Polytechnic Application Form Status?
  6. Is EILLM University approved by AICTE?
  7. List of colleges offering M.Pharmacy course in Andhra Pradesh?
  8. List of AICTE approved college or unvesrsity for correspondence B.Tech in Electrical after three years diploma? -- [New]
  9. How many M.Pharm colleges are there in AP? How many seats are available?
  10. List of AICTE approved universities for regular B.Tech in Civil Engineering course
  11. B.E through correspondence from AICTE approved colleges after diploma in Civil?
  12. Names of some AICTE approved colleges?
  13. Is ICE india ludhiyana Panjab is AICTE approved
  14. Institute of Civil Engineers is an AICTE approved institute or not?
  15. Diploma in Civil engineering is approved by AICTE or not? Will Railway accept by Diploma?
  16. How to take admission in M.E Civil without giving GATE? List of the colleges(AICTE Approved) for the above course and the eligibility criteria?
  17. Is B.Tech degree from Rajasthan Vidyapeeth, approved by AICTE,UGC and other authorizations required for technical education in india?
  18. How to do B.Tech civil in distance education system from AICTE approved institute
17th March 2013, 09:42 PM
shrijan1990

Default Re: Is B.Tech Civil approved by AICTE?

hy,
Since you havent mentioned the name of the college you want to take admission.Mostly civil is the core branch in most of the colleges.Every college which is popular and renowned to everyone have their branches approved by aicte.It doesnt matter whether its govt or private college.
17th March 2013, 10:53 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Wink Re: Is B.Tech Civil approved by AICTE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaik khalil View Post
sir,i want b.tech civil approved by aicte please say to me
hello,

If you are looking for colleges that are approved by AICTE, then it must be a good colleges, see all NITs and IITs are best , they are deemed universities granted by UGC and are all approve with international standards.

Also, if you are applying to private colleges, then you need to know whether they are approved by AICTE or not, because they are not meeting the standards of the college and you should not study there.

Here are some of the best engineering colleges for India that you can apply so that you get the best possible help and guidance.

>>All IITs and NITs are all good, Like IIT Madras, NIT Calicut, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Bombay, NIT Allahabad.

>>Bits Pilani

>>SRM University

>>VIT University

>>BITs Mesra

>>Anna University, Guindy

>>National Institute of Technology, Trichy

>>Jadavpur University , Faculty of Engg & Tech Calcutta

>>NIT- National Institute of Technology Warangal

>>Delhi College of Engineering

>>Punjab Engineering College

>>NIT- National Institute of Technology Suratkal.

If you can get such colleges your life is settled, and you will get good placements too, all the best!!!
18th March 2013, 09:07 AM
bpraveen b

dear friend
Civil branch is Approved by AICTE, here you are not mentioned about which college you want to study & priority on colleges. So Before going to admission please be ensure that your college has Approved by AICTE or not. then your doubt itself will clear......

Thank You
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	12.7 KB
ID:	133709  
18th March 2013, 10:22 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend

Your query is incomplete because of the following reasons:

>>You have not mentioned the name of the college and university for which you want to know the approval of the civil engineering from AICTE.

Let me clear you one thing that AICTE stands for the All India Council for Technical education.It is the council which provides approval for different courses of bachelor's degree in engineering/technology for different colleges.

One thing I would like tell you that almost all the government and private engineering colleges are approved by the AICTE and their courses offered also.

However university does not require approval from the AICTE as they are recognized or approved by the University Grants commission.

Note: You can also check your query at http://http://www.aicte-india.org

For more assistance you may mention your name of college in your next query.Hope the information helps you.

all the best

aashisranjan784
21st March 2013, 03:26 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear Shaik,

The acronym for AICTE is All India Council for Technical Education.

First of all, I would like to inform you that your question is incomplete.

So, I would like to request you that you repost your question and inform our forum members what do you want to exactly know.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?