9th December 2012, 03:58 AM
saurabhax2

Is B.tech From CMJ University valid all over india?

Dear sir,

My name is saurabh kathiriya and i have just completed my diploma in electrical engineering from gujarat technological university.And right now i am doing my B-tech Electrical from the CMJ University, Meghalaya. so i just want to make sure that is this university valid. As there are no coaching centers in ahmedabad. i hope you will reply me soon.

Thankyou
[email protected]

6th May 2013, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is B.tech From CMJ University valid all over india?

this is a fake degree from cmj university...
they are only to sale their marksheets and earning money..
no value of degree from cmj university..
so plzzz dnt admission on this college and neve r trust anyone
10th January 2015, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

i need few engineering passed out candidates for my company.. i found a candidate with cmj universty completed in 2012.. i have kept his certificate with me .. i want to know is it valid or not..

reply to [email protected]
12th January 2015, 08:24 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by saurabhax2 View Post
Dear sir,

My name is saurabh kathiriya and i have just completed my diploma in electrical engineering from gujarat technological university.And right now i am doing my B-tech Electrical from the CMJ University, Meghalaya. so i just want to make sure that is this university valid. As there are no coaching centers in ahmedabad. i hope you will reply me soon.

Thankyou
[email protected]
CMJ University is the University Grant Commission (UGC) approved University and established by the government of Meghalaya as per section 2(f) of UGC act 1956.

UGC Approval

Yes, this degree is valid in India.

For more information about CMJ university, you can visit to the official website http://www.cmju.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?