13th September 2015, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Deemed University being a 12th Science student?

Hello Friends,
I am Aakash and I want to study Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Deemed University as I am pursuing 12th from Science. So, kindly suggest me is it beneficial for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Is doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering is equivalent to intermediate board of education?
  2. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  3. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  4. Is B.Tech in food engineering beneficial after 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering? What will be the scope?
  5. Is B.Tech in food engineering beneficial after 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  6. How to study B.Com after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  7. What can I do after diploma electronics and telecommunication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I study B.Tech(Fashion Technology) being a Electronics and Communication Engineering Diploma female student?
  9. How to study diploma in sound engineer after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  10. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  11. How can I get admission to study B.Tech being an Electronics and Communication Engineering Diploma student?
  12. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) if completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  13. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  14. Can I study B.Ed after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering on 10th basis?
  15. How can I study Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering being a Diploma Electronics Engineer? Is it beneficial to study?
  16. Can I study B.E.(EEE) after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  17. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  18. Possiblity to study B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) for Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Diploma student?
20th September 2015, 08:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Deemed University being a 12th Science student?

Deemed University is good if it is recognized by UGC and has a good infrastructure with placement assurance for successful candidates. As you have got 12th science qualification which means you can also go for B.Tech instead of Diploma.

Hence, in my opinion you should take admission only after visiting and enquiring about the university. If it has good campus with good record in placement then you should go for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?