25th August 2011, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Tech with Food Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

sir i i am sakshi have completed diploma in electronics & comm. engg. can i do b tech with food engg ? is it benifitial ? i have alloted a seat of food engg. ion guru jambheshwer university science and technology through LEET .

Related Questions:
  1. Is B.Tech in food engineering beneficial after 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  2. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  3. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  4. Can I do B.Tech with Food Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  5. Courses after diploma in Electronics and Communication except B.Tech?
  6. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  7. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  8. Mr. Ummend Singh Bhati Group of College is AICTE accredited or not?
  9. How to get admission in B.Tech. to complete degree after having done diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which course is best B.Sc or Engineering?
  11. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  12. How many branches are there to study in Polytechnic course? -- [New]
  13. Is doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering is equivalent to intermediate board of education?
  14. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  15. Which stream will I get after scoring 10951 rank in KIITEE?
  16. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  17. Eligibility criteria for IAF CET exam? Date of the CET and date of sale of forms?
  18. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?

10th November 2011, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do B.Tech with Food Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

can i join food engineering after studying diploma in information technology???

8th October 2020, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do B.Tech with Food Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

Can i join btech food technology after studying in electronic& telecommunication engg

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?