5th April 2011, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Scope after completion of Electronics and Communication Engineering diploma course?

I am an electronics and communication engineering diploma student.Now iam in 4th semester. I want to know about the scope after this course and the salary of the jobs.

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch of engineering to select after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  2. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  3. Is B.Tech in food engineering beneficial after 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering? What will be the scope?
  4. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  5. Is doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering is equivalent to intermediate board of education?
  6. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  7. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  8. What can I do after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
  9. What is the procedure followed to do aeronautical engineering in abroad with scholarship after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
  10. What is the procedure followed for studying abroad after completion of diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  11. Is B.Tech in food engineering beneficial after 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  12. Which is the best Post graduate degree after B.Tech in ECE for government job?
  13. How to join Aeronautical course after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  14. Need suggestion regarding the courses which i can pursue after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  15. Diploma in Electronics & Communication holder have greater scope in Astrophysics or not?
  16. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  17. What is the qualifications required to do aeronautical or aerospace engineering in abroad after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  18. Can I study Electronics and Power Engineering after completion of ECE Diploma?
23rd July 2011, 07:46 AM
nikhilpatidar

Default Re: Scope after completion of Electronics and Communication Engineering diploma course?

You have more scope and jobs opportunities after completing Electronics and Communication Engineering.Electronic and Communication Engineering is 2nd top most branch .
You can do M.Tech after completing diploma .You will be eligible for internship during diploma course for gain more experience in Electronic and Communication engineering branch.

List of some jobs after completing Electronic and communication are following:
1.Consumer electronics manufacturing Organization

2.Telecommunication Industry

3.Power Electronics Industry

Today's era is a Electronic and communication Engineer so you choose this branch during Master degree.

You already know Electronics is now a part of our life like mobile phone,laptops etc,so many scope of Electronic and Communication.

Regards
Nikhil
23rd July 2011, 07:51 AM
nikhilpatidar

Default Re: Scope after completion of Electronics and Communication Engineering diploma course?

You have more scope and jobs opportunities after completing Electronics and Communication Engineering.Electronic and Communication Engineering is 2nd top most branch .
You can do M.Tech after completing diploma .You will be eligible for internship during diploma course for gain more experience in Electronic and Communication engineering branch.

List of some jobs after completing Electronic and communication are following:
1.Consumer electronics manufacturing Organization

2.Telecommunication Industry

3.Power Electronics Industry

Today's era is a Electronic and communication Engineer so you choose this branch during Master degree.

You already know Electronics is now a part of our life like mobile phone,laptops etc,so many scope of Electronic and Communication.

Regards
Nikhil
24th July 2011, 12:20 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Scope after completion of Electronics and Communication Engineering diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am an electronics and communication engineering diploma student.Now iam in 4th semester. I want to know about the scope after this course and the salary of the jobs.

Dear friend there is too much scope after diploma in electronics and communication............

Because in the market there is too much demand of diploma holder electronics and communication engineer.............

If you want to increase you degree then you can do B.TECH and increase your degree............

This is totally depend on you if you want to do job then you can go for jobs............
30th July 2011, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

hello sir .i m doing b.tech in galgotias college of engineering greater noida with electronics communication branch. i want to know about scope ,ranking,and placement and average sallery with this branch. my name is anas alam. give me all information at my email id [email protected]
3rd August 2011, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

hi, i got 58% agregrate in e&C diploma..... wt i do aftr dat..
3rd August 2011, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i'm doing diploma in T.M.A.E.S polytechnic with electronics communication branch.... i want to know about scope, ranking, and placement and average sallary wiht this branch.. my name i ehtesham ull haq...give me all information at my email id [email protected]
7th August 2011, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

subjects of further studies after B.E. in electronics & telecomunication engineering
20th August 2011, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

what is electronics?
24th August 2011, 07:29 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am doing Btech 3rd year in ece engineering...
What courses i need 2 do to join in power electronics
25th August 2011, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

sir i am doing B.E. electronics&communication.
sir BE is a low degree as comparision to B.Tech.
what is the future of e&c engg. please tell
28th August 2011, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir am doing 3rd year diploma student in electronics and communication. Tel me the scope about electronics branch after complite the diploma...
28th August 2011, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

dear friends my diploma is ride at 71 % marks up to 4th semm in ece
29th August 2011, 01:41 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

Hello dear

after completion of Electronics and Communication Engineering diploma course, you will be get many option.

you can join in the private as well as in the govt company. it may be electronics sector or may be telecommunication sector.

you can appear in the given below govt exams

1.BSNL.

2.ONGC.

3.BEL.

4.DRDO.

5.RAIL.

6.SAIL.

etc.

all the best...........
1st September 2011, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

I'm doing diploma in IT ( 1st sem) but will you please tell me what is better for me diploma in IT or diploma in ECE.
Please reply me soon before 2nd sept. 2011. On my e-mail id [email protected]
21st September 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of enigeeniring of electronics and communication enigeeniring diploma in 3rd semester . please tell me the profit of diploma in this because i am a girl. i want to to do diffrent in studies.
25th September 2011, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

wht is the good course after btech ece ms or mtech or mba and what salary can i expect after doing this plz answer in detail to [email protected]
25th September 2011, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

wht is the good course after btech ece ms or mtech or mba and what salary can i expect after doing this [email protected]
21st October 2011, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I would like to know from where i can get diploma level electronics and communication solved question paper for competition.
8th November 2011, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

i am an ece student ,i am completed my 5th sem exam ,i wouldnot like to go for higher studies , what type of job will i get?
18th November 2011, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

hello can anybody tell me its is better to do go for work shop like mobile and other electronics equipment
19th November 2011, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

i am an DECE student, i am completed my 5th sem exam (2 year polytechnic diploma) in IASE university. i wouldnot like to go for higher studies, what type of job will get?
11th December 2011, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,i am ece eng but i seen that there are no jobs for ece student . and other eng fields have more job opportunities compare to the ece.sir pls tell me reason for this.
25th December 2011, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir i will complete my diploma in ece in d mnth of may.
So what to do after this job or further studies
[email protected]
5th January 2012, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i m pursuing be ece. now in 4th sem. what else shud i do along with academic knowledge? plz suggest me extra courses that i can join for getting deeper into this field? also the present demand of the companies? and what is better after b.engg,whether ms or m.tech? plz do reply me as soon as possible. my id [email protected]
6th January 2012, 12:34 AM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Hiiiiii

Scope after completion of Electronics and Communication Engineering diploma course: -

You can apply in following industries / companies: -

1. NTPC
2. BHEL
3. BALCO
4. SAIL
5. NSPCL .......
6. BSNL
7. MTNL
8. Reliance Communication etc.

Good Luck & All the Best
29th January 2012, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I'm a diploma student(ECE) 4th sem. I want to do job after compliting this course. please tell me that what type of salary will i get. [email protected]
30th January 2012, 03:10 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

As you are a ECE student you already have some c and c++ knowledge then you will feel compatible completely with this language .My advice is that before joining in company you join near by institute OR you go through reputed books of Java and NET. java is quite interesting not hard you need atmost 1 month to recover knowledge of it.
For basic knowledge of java go through E Balaguruswami or Steve Heller(This book is for better concept).
For basic knowledge of .net go through Andrew Troelsen or scott hanselman.
7th February 2012, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

i am complite iti with electrcan trade and now do diploma with electoonis and comunication have any scop sir
11th February 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

hi i am faraz ali. i have completed b.tech in electronics and communication in 2011 with 65% aggregate. i spent about 8 months for searching a job. i dont understand what to do now. still i am looking for a job but i dont get it. please suggest me what to do and reply me on my mail id [email protected] or on my mobile no. 9680000964
24th February 2012, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,I want to know about low duration cources after completing diploma in electronics and communication
27th February 2012, 11:59 PM
chandler8161

Dear Friend
There are many jobs are available in government sector and in private sector for diploma with
Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering students,you want to get a jobs in
Goverment sector,you are qualifying the many examination, you will have to apply the JTO or
MTNAL or TTA or NOKIA or RELIANCE IND etc likes,
More information for relevant jobs in diploma with
Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering students,you can applying your CV various
websites likes........
monsterjobs.com
naukri.com
teleman.com
timesjobs.com etc
29th February 2012, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

sir iam in b.tech 2nd sem with ece branch.my parents are advising me to change the branch from ece to ee.suggest me what shall i do???
1st April 2012, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of electronics & telecommunication diploma . now i am studying in 2nd semester , in a govt. college in dumdum kolkata. can u please tell me what can i do in future? , can i have any recruitment in state govt or central govt. this is my mobile numbers 918902684551, 919046528913, please.........
4th May 2012, 04:20 AM
Unregistered

i had completed my engg. in entc in 2009. m confused to choose private or govt. sector . wht shd i do??? n hv to say frnds dnt take entc branch
4th May 2012, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

i want to now about what i am do forgoing to manufaturing field after repaaring in mobile
11th May 2012, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

hello
sir
my name is akash gohil
i completed my diploma e&c
i need to job plz
contact to me 9898142812 and my mail id:[email protected]
i completd dilpoma 74% in gtu
so plz give to me job in e&c related company
17th May 2012, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

i m kajal chaudhary , i completed diploma from ECE with 77% in 2011, now i want to do job now in ece company, help me for getting job, my email [email protected]
30th May 2012, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

PLZ RPLY ME FAST I HAVE FINISHED MY 2 CAN I DO ECE AND WHETHER IT WOULD BE BETTER IN MY FUTURE MY email id s [email protected]
1st June 2012, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope in marine after completing diploma in e&c ?
15th June 2012, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
i am in 3rd sem now in branch diploma in electronics & tele communication i just wanted to gain some idea after the completetion of my diploma course what
should i do for my better future according to u
15th June 2012, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir ,
I am in 3rd sem now doing diploma in Electronics & Tele-Communiocation i wanted some advice from u about after my completetion of my diploma course for my better future
Please reply me on my e-mail id [email protected]
11th September 2012, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

hellow sir , i'm TE student and i want to do job after my BE .. so please look job for me
15th January 2013, 05:00 PM
denwer1

Dear friend there is too much scope after diploma in electronics and communication............

Because in the market there is too much demand of diploma holder electronics and communication engineer.............

If you want to increase you degree then you can do B.TECH and increase your degree............

This is totally depend on you if you want to do job then you can go for jobs............

15th January 2013, 08:00 PM
beheras

HI,

There are some Scope after completion of Electronics and Communication Engineering diploma course-------------------

1.NTPC
2.BHEL
3.BALCO
4.SAIL
5.NSPCL
6.BSNL
7.MTNL
8.Reliance Communication .

Hope the information helps you,
all the best..............
2nd February 2013, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

hi,i am studing electronics and communication engineering ....,i want to get some more information about "what are the fields in hardware companies'
1st April 2013, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

i cleared diploma in electronic and communication but i want job in this field that time i am free so what i do? please send good suggesion thank you
18th May 2013, 12:18 PM
Nilesh Baban Ambhore

Talking Re: Scope after completion of Electronics and Communication Engineering diploma course?

Plese tell me information about complate diploma in EXTC
27th June 2013, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed diploma in e&c in that 1 subiect what shall I do next my email.id [email protected]
29th June 2013, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Yes ece has a lots of scope in it sector and in mnc companies this generation youngsters are having a thought that best courses only give best jobs which is unacceptable. All course are made to shine in that department so get more than 90 in last two semester and pursue in engineering thats it you wil have hands of money per annum close to 4laks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?