25th October 2011, 11:31 PM
kevinnaveen

Am I eligible for teaching as assistant professor in engineering colleges? Is MSc Computer Communication equivalent to B.Tech CS?

Am I eligible for Teaching as assistant professor in engineering colleges as per VI pay rules of AICTE? Is MSc(Computer Communication) equivalent to B.Tech(CS)?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Teaching as assistant professor in engineering colleges as per VI pay rules of AICTE? Is MSc(CS) equivalent to B.Tech(CS)?
  2. Is MSc, M.Tech eligible for Assistant Professor in Engineering College?
  3. Am i eligible for assistant professor post in government polytechnic colleges after completing MSc and M.Tech computer science with first class
  4. Eligibility for teaching B.Tech students after M.Sc and Ph.D. in Computer Science?
  5. Am I eligible for the position of Assistant Professor in Engineering Colleges after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry and with 6 months of experience in Teaching?
  6. What is the eligibility for assistant professor in ECE department
  7. Eligibility to teach engineering college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor?
  8. Am I eligible to teach as assistant professor in engineering college after doing MSc Electronics and then M.Tech(Sensor System Technology)
  9. Am I eligible for training as Assistant professor in Engineering in Electronics or Electrical Engineering branch in engineering college after doing MSc Physics with specialization in electronics?
  10. Which universities should I prefer for doing M.Tech distance course in Chennai?
  11. Can I apply for Assistant Professor post in engineering colleges after M.Sc. and M.E. in computer science?
  12. Qualification required for being Assistant Professor?
  13. Eligibility for the post of assistant professor?
  14. Is MCA ME eligible for Assistant professor in an Engineering college in the department of Computer Science and Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is Btech equivalent to msc? can i write csir net exam with btech
  16. Whether MCA graduate is eligible to become an Assistant professor in B.Sc(Computer Science) colleges? -- [New]
  17. Is B.Tech and MSc student eligible to get admission for assistant professor post in engineering
  18. not correct
17th November 2011, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for teaching as assistant professor in engineering colleges? Is MSc Computer Communication equivalent to B.Tech CS?

Is M.Sc. Tech(IMCA) 3 years professional course is recognised by AICTE and is M.Sc.Tech(IMCA) Professional eligible for Assistance Professor in Engineering college in Computer Science Department?
Please help me to get right answer.
Please reply on [email protected]
Thanks
21st November 2011, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for teaching as assistant professor in engineering colleges? Is MSc Computer Communication equivalent to B.Tech CS?

sir, i had finished M.Sc(IT) and M.Tech(CSE), these are eligible for work as an assistant professor in Anna university engineering colleges?
21st December 2011, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Am I eligible for teaching as assistant professor in engineering colleges? Is MSc Computer Communication equivalent to B.Tech CS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinnaveen View Post
Am I eligible for Teaching as assistant professor in engineering colleges as per VI pay rules of AICTE? Is MSc(Computer Communication) equivalent to B.Tech(CS)?
No, M.Sc 5 years course only equal to BE/B.Tech
5th January 2012, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir I had Mtech (VLSI Design) Degree with M.sc(Electronics). Am I eligible for the post of Assistant Professor in Engineering Institute. Please reply by mail.
My email id is [email protected]
20th March 2012, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Is M.Sc.(information technology) with 6 year experience is eligible for teaching as asst. prof. in engineering college/ mca college.
26th March 2012, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I have done M.Sc (computer Science) with first class and M.Tech (Information Technology and Engineering) with Distinction. Am i eligible for teaching as Assistant Professor in engineering college as per VI pay rules of AICTE. Kindly reply to my mail: [email protected]
2nd March 2013, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

I have done MCS (IGNOU) with (59%) and M.Tech.(computer science & engg.) from JNTU, Hyderabad passed with First class with distinction(75%).Am i eligible for teaching as Assistant Professor in engineering college as per VI pay rules of AICTE. Kindly reply to my mail: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?