26th May 2010, 12:49 AM
SHRUTHI GEORGE

B.tech in textile engineering eligibility and percentage required in 12th and PCM?

I shruthi george appeared in 12th maharashtra board examination and have secured 60% percentage and i have only 47% in pcm but i want to accuire b.tech in textile engineering so i wanted to ask if i am eligible for the same???.....please reply to these as i m really tensed redarding these issue...

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is needed to get in B.Tech? What are the other requirements?
  2. Minimum Percentage of Makrs required to get admission for Textile Engineering?
  3. What is the minimum percentage required in PCM for getting admission in engineering college?
  4. How to join in food/textile/civil engineering after completing 12th in PCM with 83%? What are my choices after completion of it?
  5. How much percentage is required in 12th to get admission in Textile Management? -- [New]
  6. Minimum percentage required in 12th to appear for IIT? Do they consider overall percentage of 6 subjects or only PCM percentage?
  7. Percentage required in 12th PCM to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany/Singapore?
  8. Any chance for Biomedical engineering after taking PCM subjects? College in Coimbator which I can opt? Percentage required for it?
  9. Minimum percentage required to get admission in Textile Engineering after FSc?
  10. Am I eligible to appear for AIEEE having scored 65% of marks in Board Exams?
  11. Minimum percentage of marks required in PCM to get into NITs being a candidate having secured 54% in 12th class?
  12. Best college in India for Aeronautics? Percentage and marks required in 12th for getting a seat in best Aeronautical Engineering college in India? Marks to be scored in PCM in 12th? Is Biology required for Aeronautics?
  13. Universities in Germany offering Masters in Textile Chemical or Textile Wet Processing Technology or Textile Merchendising? Details of fees, semester and eligibility?
  14. How much percentage is required in PCM for engineering?
  15. Minimum percentage required in 12th to appear for IIT JEE? Do they consider overall percentage of 6 subjects or only PCM percentage?
  16. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  17. Procedure and percentage required in 12th PCM to study Graduation in Australia?
  18. Required percentage in 12th to be eligible for NDA Exam?
26th May 2010, 01:04 PM
samratguha

Default Re: B.tech in textile engineering eligibility and percentage required in 12th and PCM?

I Know that minimum 50% marks in pcm is required for sitting in engineering exams..... But you can always study by using huge sum of money in management Quota!!!!!!!
26th May 2010, 06:57 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: B.tech in textile engineering eligibility and percentage required in 12th and PCM?

the eligibility criteria is as given below:
The candidate should must have completed the higher secondary schooling from a recognized board. It is necessary for the candidate to have physics, chemistry and mathematics in the higher secondary schooling. The candidate needs to appear for written entrance tests in order to get admitted to an engineering course in textile engineering.
26th May 2010, 07:22 PM
jicks

Hai Shuthi,

No need to get tense at all.
It is good you have selected B.Tech( Textile Engineering)
Eligibility for getting admission : You must have passed 10 + 2 from recognized board. ( Nothing to worry about your percentage )
And you must have Physics, Chemistry, Maths in your 10 +2 which you already possess.

You must appear for Written Examination conducted by the college/ Univ. and should secure pass mark for getting admission to B.Tech(tex.engg.)

Hope this reduces your stress. Good Luck.
26th May 2010, 10:40 PM
drdo99
Banned

dear,
Apply through WBJEE ,at TEXTILE COLLEGE, serampur w.b
It is a good college. Only paas in 12th needed.
27th May 2010, 01:37 AM
swati123

For admission to an engineering course in textile technology, you will need to sit for

entrance tests (mostly conducted on State and National levels) and eligibility to appear

for these exams is 10+2 (from a recognized board) with PCM. As for the list of Indian

colleges that offer BE/B.Tech in Textile Engineering, you can just check the link

http://www.indicareer.com/colleges-for-BE%20/%20Btech.%20-%20Textile%20Engineering-degree.h

tml.
30th May 2010, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Hi, My name is Karishma, have just cleared my 12th grade examination by scoring 70% with PCM. I am aspiring to take admissions in Textile Engg. I am very much concerned that do we require to score good marks in our MHT-CET exams for the admissions in textile engg.. Can you please help me on this...
31st May 2010, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligiblity criteria for engineering admission according to Government Order?
3rd June 2010, 10:53 AM
rohit_mishra

hey,,,,which place did u finished your's 12th? What is it's name?& where? reply soon?admission process sometimes looks upon the status of college from where you passed ?also if u do have any minority certificate?
4th June 2010, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

i got 53% in 12 is i am able to do b tech
5th June 2010, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

I have 49 %. in HSC,I want do do career in B.tech can I get admission?
6th June 2010, 11:44 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

If you want to get admission in B.tech in textile then you have to passed in
12th exams in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and you needs to appear
for written entrance tests in order to get admitted to an engineering course
in textile engineering.

Best Places to Pursue this course -

Indian Institute of technology

Osmania University

Cochin University

College of Engineering, goa

LD College of Engineering, Ahmedabad

Institute of Textile Technology, Orissa.
9th June 2010, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

i got 65%in boards 12th and 60% in PCM.
am i eligible for cet?
15th June 2010, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

WHAT TYPE OF PLACEMENTS I CAN GET BY B.TECH IN TEXTILE ENGINEERING....??????
15th June 2010, 03:06 PM
SHRUTHI GEORGE

47% in pcm i hve secured but i got 123 in cet and 61 in aiee can i get or i am eligible for enggineering ....please reply
15th June 2010, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

i have studed my 2nd puc in karnataka im able to join in ap. if can what is the min percentage
15th June 2010, 11:33 PM
anu132

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHRUTHI GEORGE View Post
I shruthi george appeared in 12th maharashtra board examination and have secured 60% percentage and i have only 47% in pcm but i want to accuire b.tech in textile engineering so i wanted to ask if i am eligible for the same???.....please reply to these as i m really tensed redarding these issue...
Hi friend..
To get admission in any of the engineering college you must have to crack the entrance exams(state or national level)...The eligibility for this is you have to pass your 12th with PCM...but you are not eligible for some of the colleges like IITs,NITs,BITs etc because it needs 60% or more than that in
12th with PCM...There are some of the colleges which offers textile engineering...
Checkout the website for the List of colleges which offers textile engineering:
http://www.indicareer.com/colleges-for-BE%20/%20Btech.%20-%20Textile%20Engineering-degree.html
GOOD LUCK....
17th June 2010, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

i hav secured only 44% in pcm n 54% over all in 12th. n 108 in mh-cet. wil i get admission for mechanical engineering ? or i'll have to repeat?
18th June 2010, 12:17 PM
Mridul Dhawan

i think u will got seat under management quota,, to sit in engg. exam 55% is reqd. condition,,,,

All the best
18th June 2010, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

i hv secured 53.67%(pcm) in 12th and i am a st category student and i am Permitted to fill up choices online for counselling - Category SC/ST & SC/ST-PH Only

i only want to know dat,
am i eligible or nt
plz tell me
19th June 2010, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

the eligibility for engineering is 50% in pcm.. n i hav jus 44.. so i wont get admsn newhr evn through management quota..
30th June 2010, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

can anyone suggest me. after BA can i do textile?
or what can i do after my BA?
i'm looking do any certification course which i can add to my resume. which course is better one?
12th July 2010, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

I WOULD LIKE TO GO FOR B.TECH IN TEXTILE ENGINEERING SO WHAT SUBJECT SHOULD I SELECT IN 11TH??
17th July 2010, 05:23 AM
Unregistered

i hansraj singh.i have complete three year diploma in textile design in 2007 with 78% . i want do b.teh in textie . can i eligible.
30th July 2010, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

how many percentage is required for textile engeniring ? please tell me
31st July 2010, 09:30 PM
N.MD.AZHARUDDIN
Senior Member+

hii friend now on for all department the eligibilty in plus 2 is 50% yeah textile is upgrowing field if you have interest on it you can sure join and enjoy your engineering .......

regards
azhar
31st October 2010, 07:16 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Cool Re: B.tech in textile engineering eligibility and percentage required in 12th and PCM?

You should have passed your 12th with physics, chemistry, maths . And you need to face an entrance exam for taking admission
22nd March 2011, 02:03 AM
amlendu
Senior Member++

hi,
For admission to an engineering course in textile technology, you will need to sit for

entrance tests (mostly conducted on State and National levels) and eligibility to appear

for these exams is 10+2 (from a recognized board) with PCM. As for the list of Indian

colleges that offer BE/B.Tech in Textile Engineering, you can just check the link

http://www.indicareer.com/colleges-for-BE%20/%20Btech.%20-%20Textile%20Engineering-degree.h

tml.
thank
31st March 2011, 07:38 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
hi,
Eligibility for getting admission : You must have passed 10 + 2 from recognized board. ( Nothing to worry about your percentage )
And you must have Physics, Chemistry, Maths in your 10 +2 which you already possess.

You must appear for Written Examination conducted by the college/ Univ. and should secure pass mark for getting admission to B.Tech(tex.engg.)

Thanks.
All the best.
5th April 2011, 11:37 PM
sathis89

Exclamation Re: B.tech in textile engineering eligibility and percentage required in 12th and PCM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jicks View Post
Hai Shuthi,

Hope this reduces your stress. Good Luck.

hi, i'm sathis from coimbatore
i have completed my b.sc costume design & fashion in regular in an affilated college with bharathiyar university. i would like to join in B.tech in textile engineering..
can join ??
6th April 2011, 12:57 AM
shermin
Senior Member+

The eligibility is 10+2 with physics,chemistry and mathematics.So you can try any apply for B.Tech in textile engineering.
18th May 2011, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

i want to study b.tech it but i got only 47.83 in pcm but govt says 50% is eligible can anybody inform me that can i get b.tech
24th May 2011, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

i got only 50 % marks in pcm and overall 62% so am i eligible for mechanical engg.?please tell me whole detail for eligibilty criteria and suggest some good college?
24th May 2011, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

hi! my name is akash i have scored 60% but my PCM is 49% but i want to do Civil engineering..
can i go for it and how please give some advices...........
29th May 2011, 01:07 AM
G R L D J

Default textile engineer

Hi i m a textile engg n suggest u 2 dont take this branch.i have worked for 3 years in industry and now left my job now doing upsc prep. work culture of industry is very poor ,very low salary,there is lot of tension in job many of my frnd also had left the job very worst industry reduces the life ,so dear please dont enter into this field better way choose any other branch.if u want more detail inform ,i will tell u later on.
5th June 2011, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
i m shubham frm dehradun i got too much confused to find out collage of textile engineering in chandigharh.so plz suggest me a good private or gorvenment collage & also i m not appeared in AIEEE exam.

thanksfully shubham sharma
6th June 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

i have 51% in 12th n 124 in pcm . can i get admission in engg.? is there any chances? if i can plzzzzzzzzzzzz suggest me.
28th June 2011, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

I have scored 65% in 12th & 60% in pcm. I get 15000 rank in rpet. Can I get admission in mlv institute of bhilwara for textile engeneering branch?
18th July 2011, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

I SELECTED FOR COMPARTMENT AFTER TWELTH RESULT CAN I ELEGIBLE FOR ENGINEERING ENTRANCE?
21st July 2011, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

i have pass the 3 year deploma in textile techno logy from IIHT,JODHPUR in 2006.now i want to B-TECH in textile technology
28th July 2011, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

HEY GUYS I M RAJ ,,, PLZ TELL ME TAT,,,..
FOR DOING TEXTILE ENGG,,,,, DO WE REQUIRE PCM PERCENTAGE,,,,,,,
28th July 2011, 04:03 PM
RAJ-ESH

hey i m ragini, plz tel me that do we require pcm percentage/grouping for textile engg,,,,,,,,,
1st August 2011, 12:17 AM
kartikayan

Hi dear,

Thanks
20th August 2011, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

i have secured 49% in inter(10 2) no eamcet no aieee. can i get seat in andhra pradesh in btech colleges
25th January 2012, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Hello I m a student of polytechnic in electronics engg 6th sem. I want to knw dat can I get admission in B.Tech in Textile after poly...
very confused..
1st August 2013, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Hello i have done my 10 2 and graduation with commerce stream.after that i have done pg diploma in fashion designing and marketing.so pls tell me is there any way to take admission in BE. textile?pls reply soon i m awaiting for the ans.
1st July 2015, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

I got 44.666% in pcm and overall 57% and the criteria is 45% in pcm can i get admission in b.tech for computer engineering,Plzz reply fast,thank you.
1st July 2015, 03:31 PM
Rohitdakla 2

Hello Friends,
==>If you want to become a Textile Engineer so first of all you will be passed the +2 class with Physics, Chemistry ,Math and English with maximum marks
==>After than you will be prepare for the Entrance exam
Thanks
Good Luck
27th November 2017, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

In this year I completed my 12th sci with 57.8% passed out pcmb subjects so I can take admission in textile engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?