29th May 2016, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Is BA in mass communication available? Which college I can apply for the same?

I want to do B.A so is this is available in this college???? And is B.A in mass communication available here???? Who can provide me the information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back as soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for admission in Mass Media course in top mass communication colleges?
  2. Is BA in mass communication available? Which college I can apply for the same? -- [New]
  3. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  4. Best college doing Mass Communication in Delhi?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria required to join journalism after completion of B.Com course?
  6. How should i approach after 12th to make career in Mass Communication field?
  7. Is it compulsory to do graduation in mass communication to be eligible for applying masers in mass communication?
  8. Which college is best to do Ph.D in mass communication after completion of PG course in mass communication?
  9. For doing PG in Mass Communication is it necessary to do BA with Mass Communication?
  10. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?
  12. How to join a college as a Mass Comm communication subject teacher after doing BDS in mass communication?
  13. Can I get admission for Ph.D Mass Communication? Minimum eligibility criteria to apply?
  14. Eligibility to get admission, procedure to apply and course duration of Diploma in Mass Communication?
  15. Can i do MCS after B.A?
  16. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course?
  17. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
  18. Garware institute of mumbai a good college for mass communication or not?
30th May 2016, 07:31 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is BA in mass communication available? Which college I can apply for the same?

There are certain college of Delhi University which offers Bachelor's degree in Mass communication. The last date to apply for DU admissions through entrance test in UG courses is 31st May.

The fees for general and OBC candidate is Rs 500 and that for SC/ST is Rs 250.

You can apply for BA in Mass communication at http://http://admission.du.ac.in/.
30th May 2016, 03:56 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is BA in mass communication available? Which college I can apply for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do B.A so is this is available in this college???? And is B.A in mass communication available here???? Who can provide me the information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back as soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.
Here's a list of some of the colleges where you can apply:-

Xavier Institute of Communications
Xaviers College Campus, 5 Mahapalika Marg, Mumbai
Phone:022-22621639

WLC College India
160 B, Western Avenue, Sainik Farms, Khanpur, New Delhi – 110062
Phone: 011-43199201, 8527489991

Asian College of Journalism
Second Main Road, Tharamani, Chennai
Phone:044-22542840

AJ Kidwai MCRC Jamia Millia Islamia
Maulana Mohammed Ali Jauhar Marg, New Delhi
Phone:011-26987285

Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMS)
JNU New Campus, Aruna Asif Ali Road, New Delhi
Phone:011-26741268

Symbiosis Institute of Mass Communication
Symbiosis Knowledge Village, Gram Lavale, Mulshi Taluka, Pune
Phone:020-26634513

Indian Institute of Journalism & New Media
Opp. BGS International Residential School, Nityanandanagar, Bangalore
Phone:080-25452564

Mudra Institute of communications
Shela Village, Off Sarkhej Sanand Highway, Ahmedabad
Phone:08980030712
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?