9th April 2012, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

In which BBA colleges could I get after scoring 47% in 12th?

i had 47% in 12th and i am looking for BBA college but i didn't get yet

17th May 2012, 02:36 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: In which BBA colleges could I get after scoring 47% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
BBA :- Bachelor of Business Administration . The duration of the course is for 3 years and the course is divided into 6 semester . The Eligibility Criteria for BBA course is differ from institution to institution .

Eligibility Criteria :-
  • The candidate should complete 12th standard (or) equivalent examination in any discipline from recognized university
  • The candidate should score Minimum 55% percentage of marks .
  • The candidate should qualified in Entrance Examination which conducted by the Institution .
  • The candidate should age should be 17 years to 23 years .

Important :- First preference is given to commerce stream candidates .

The Admission for BBA course is based on the Entrance Examination performance . So, you should show good performance in Entrance Examination . The Entrance Examination is based on the Objective type with Multiple choice . The Entrance Examination pattern consist of Reasoning , English Language , Quantitative Aptitude Test , Comprehensive Test etc..

To crack this BBA Entrance Examination you may refer the books like, BBA Entrance Examination Guide by Arihant , BBA Entrance Examination Guide by Bright Career , BBA Entrance Examination by Upkar etc.. This Books are help you to score good percentage of marks in BBA Entrance Examination .

Best BBA College in India :-
  • Lovely Professional University
  • Symbiosis Center of Business Studies
  • JK Business School
  • Alliance Business Academy
  • Prestige Institute of Management
  • Amity School of Business Management
  • Vivekananda College of Arts and Science
  • Loyola College of Arts and Science
17th May 2012, 05:53 PM
romi_bal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There are so many colleges in India offers BBA course. First preference is given to commerce stream candidates at the time of admission. This BBA course gives essential to Business Administration. This course is also useful to apply for MBA course in future.

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration .

It is a Bachelor degree and the duration of the course is for three years. The course is divided into semester. BBA course having good scope.

Eligibility Criteria:-

• The candidate should complete 12th standard (or) equivalent examination in any discipline from recognized university
• The candidate should score Minimum 55% percentage of marks.
• The candidate should qualified in Entrance Examination which conducted by the Institution.
• The candidate should age should be 17 years to 23 years.

The Admission for BBA course is based on the Entrance Examination performance. So, you should show good performance in Entrance Examination.

List of Some Entrance exams:

1. Symbiosis Entrance Examination ,
2. All India Management Association Entrance Examination ,
3. Alliance Business Academy Entrance Examination ,
4. Prestige Institute of Management Entrance Examination etc..

The Entrance Examination pattern consist of English Language , Reasoning , Quantitative Aptitude Test , Comprehensive Test etc..
To crack this BBA Entrance Examination you may refer the books like, BBA Entrance Examination Guide by Arihant , BBA Entrance Examination Guide by Bright Career , BBA Entrance Examination by Upkar etc.. This Books are help you to score good percentage of marks in BBA Entrance Examination .

Admission Procedure :-

The Admission for BBA course is based on the Entrance Examination performance and 12th board Examination . If your score good percentage of marks in 12th board Examination and Entrance examination then you may get admission for BBA course in reputed college .

Best BBA College in India :-
• Lovely Professional University
• Symbiosis Center of Business Studies
• JK Business School
• Alliance Business Academy
• Prestige Institute of Management
• Amity School of Business Management
• Vivekananda College of Arts and Science
• Loyola College of Arts and Science
28th May 2012, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

after scoring 54% in 12th science can i get admission for B.M.M IN MUMBAI??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?