26th May 2015, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer BBA course in Pune for a candidate who has secured 62% in 12th CBSE?

Dear Sir,
I have completed my 12th in 62% by CBSE Board. I would like to take admission in BBA. So please let me know some best collages for BBA in Pune city only.
Thank You!
Shivendra Rao

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream i should choose between BCA and BBA? List of available colleges in Pune
  2. Procedure to get admission in BBA for a candidate who has secured 72.2% in 12th Commerce CBSE?
  3. List of government colleges along with their fee structure, offering BBA course in Maharashtra near by Pune or in Pune? List of coaching classes for the BBA entrance exam?
  4. Admission in BBA for a candidate who have secured less marks in 12th standard? Job opportunities in Odisha after completing BBA?
  5. List of colleges which offer BBA for BPP candidate of IGNOU in Kolkata
  6. Admission criteria for BBA course? List of top colleges of BBA in Chandigarh? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I apply for English Honours if scored 64 marks in English of 12th PCM? List of courses with good colleges if secured 54% in 12th PCM? Should I apply for BBA instead of English Honours?
  8. List of colleges under IP University for a candidate who has secured 1971 rank in BBA-CET? When the counselling will be started?
  9. List of colleges which offer B.Sc in Tourism & Hospitality Management in Pune?
  10. What should I study in 11th standard to pursue BBA? List of colleges which offer BBA in India? Eligibility to get admission?
  11. List of colleges offering admission through JEE Mains for a candidate who has secured 72% in 10th CBSE?
  12. Admission in Delhi University through Management Quota for a candidate who has secured 82.8% in 12th CBSE?
  13. Procedure to get scholarship for an OBC candidate who has secured 91% in 12th CBSE?
  14. Between BBA and diploma, which is better for a candidate who have secured 55% in 12th Commerce? List of the diploma courses?
  15. List of colleges for a candidate who has secured 64.38 percentile in MBA-CET at Pune?
  16. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 88% in 12th CBSE?
  17. CBSE Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 49.6% in 12th standard?
  18. What's the eligibility criteria for doing BBA? List of good colleges in CHD offering BBA without Maths? I've completed 12th std with Arts
1st June 2015, 12:56 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer BBA course in Pune for a candidate who has secured 62% in 12th CBSE?

List of colleges offers BBA in pune :

<> SP College , Pune

<> Shri Shahu Mandir Mahavidyalaya

<> Poona College of Arts , Science and Commerce

<> BMCC , Pune

<> Balaji College of Arts

<> Indira College of Engineering and Management

<> Symboiss Institute of Management , pune

<> MIT College of Engineering

<> Singhad Institute of Management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?