1st November 2018, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

Being from Commerce background how can I apply for Officer post in Police?

I'm a graduate from Commerce stream. Am I eligible to apply for Officer post in Police? If yes, then what should I do meaning how to apply for it? If not Officer post then which all post I can apply for?

8th November 2018, 12:02 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Being from Commerce background how can I apply for Officer post in Police?

For recruitment as an officer in Police candidates can appear for SSC CPO or UPSC examination.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recoognised university. The age limit varies with examination. It is conducted in various stages and you have to qualify in all stages for final recruitment.

To get more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in or www.ssc.nic.in.
9th November 2018, 12:47 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Being from Commerce background how can I apply for Officer post in Police?

Yes, candidates passed bachelor degree in any discipline are eligible to appear for Civil Service Examination which is conducted by UPSC.

The examination is conducted in three stages. The eligibility to appear in the examination is that :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Age limit is 21-32 years with relaxation in upper limit for reserved category.

So, you have to do hard and smart work to qualify in the examination. To get more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?