13th December 2016, 04:39 PM
subhash chandra bose10

Is it possible to apply for Police Officer post while pursuing 3rd year B.Tech (CSE) course? How can I apply for the post?

Respected Sir, I want to became a Police Officer I am pursuing 3rd year B.Tech (CSE) course so I want to know is it possible to apply for Police Officer post while pursuing 3rd year B.Tech (CSE) course? How can I apply for the post? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
14th December 2016, 08:53 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to apply for Police Officer post while pursuing 3rd year B.Tech (CSE) course? How can I apply for the post?

If you want to become Police Officer then you will have to apply for Civil Services examination and clear it to join Indian Police Services. Civil Services examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission and has following eligibility criteria:

>>Candidate must have done bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for this examination.

>>The age limit for Civil Services examination is 21-32 years. Three years upper age relaxation to OBC and five years to SC/ST candidates.

You can not apply for this exam in third year of Bachelor of Technology. You will become eligible for this examination next year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?