14th April 2015, 10:44 PM
pallavi salve

Is it beneficial to study MBA in IIPM after completing BBA?

Hello,
Please let me know that if I do MBA
from IIPM then is it valuable?
I am a BBA student and I want to
do MBA so is IIPM sufficient for me?

Related Questions:
  1. What is BBA course? Does IIPM offer BBA and MBA course? Is it better to with IIPM? What is the fee?
  2. What is the qualification needed to study im IIPM?
  3. Admissions are opened for BBA and MBA courses(August Batch) IIPM, Mohali. Interested candidates must register soon for admission in their desired course
  4. Will it be beneficial for me to do BBA and MBA after completing diploma in Mechanical?
  5. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad after BBA while working?
  6. Which is more beneficial, PDBM or MBA from IIPM School of Management, Rourkela?
  7. Is it beneficial to study MBA after completing B.Sc. in Physics?
  8. Is it beneficial to study Integrated BBA+MBA course in Abroad?
  9. Which MBA marketing is the best, 1 year BBA+2 Years MBA from IIPM or 2 years MBA after graduation?
  10. IIPM entrance exam for bba -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is EPAT exam in IIPM institute? What is the annual fee structure for doing MBA in IIPM? Procedure to apply for IIPM?
  12. Affiliation of BBA course offered by IIPM? Is this degree comparable to other bachelor degree courses for government jobs?
  13. Does IIPM offers scholarship to study MBA?
  14. Will I get job in Bank after 3 years of studies from IIPM?
  15. Can I get job in USA after completing Integrated PGDM(HR) programme from IIPM? Does its value is similar to MBA? Will I get equal salary as to MBA?
  16. Date of sale of IIPM application form? Date of entrance exam for admission into IIPM for MBA admission?
  17. Is BBA degree from IIPM Delhi recognized from Gulbarga University?
  18. UGDM and PGDM programme of 3 years of IIPM is equal to MBA? Whether the salary will be same as MBA or PGDM?
7th June 2017, 11:14 AM
jaiswal1996

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study MBA in IIPM after completing BBA?

So you want to know about the benefits study MBA in IIPM after completing BBA.

For that,you must need to know that there are numerous benefits to study MBA from IIPM(Indian Institute of Planning and Management).These are:
1.There are number of courses available for MBA.
2.The structure of iipm is something different.It is divided into three trimester.
3.In trimesters,they are telling about course syllabus clearly.
4.Some of the different courses are given below:
•Management Accounting
•Executive Communication
•Business Law
•Marketing Research
•Basic Personnel Management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?