7th June 2017, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Which is best course to do after completion of ITI IT course from Kerala?

Which is best course to do after completion of ITI IT course from Kerala? Currently no idea on what to do next. I need some good suggestion on the next course to opt for. Can someone please give me the information soon as possible. Thank you!

7th June 2017, 11:42 AM
LiyaSharan

Lightbulb Re: Which is best course to do after completion of ITI IT course from Kerala?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which is best course to do after completion of ITI IT course from Kerala? Currently no idea on what to do next. I need some good suggestion on the next course to opt for. Can someone please give me the information soon as possible. Thank you!
Hi.. You can go for Diploma in engineering in IT stream and then to join for B.Tech as Lateral entry. It will surely increase the job opportunities for you. And you can be a engineering graduate after 5-6 years. You can visit the websites of the institutes like IITs, NITs, Lovely Professional University, VIT university etc for more details regarding the Diploma in engineering course and Lateral entry into BTech courses. You may can even get scholarships for the completion of your study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?