16th August 2018, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying Higher Secondary over Diploma Automobile Engineering course?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 10th standard right now. I want to study Diploma course in Automobile Engineering. But, my parents are telling me to do Higher Secondary first. So, I just want to know that is there any benefits for doing Higher Secondary instead of this Diploma course?

18th August 2018, 12:15 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying Higher Secondary over Diploma Automobile Engineering course?

As per my knowledge, you should go for 11th and 12th class rather than Diploma course after completing 10th class.

If you want to do engineering course then you should go for diploma course because you can get direct second years admission in Engineering course after completing diploma course.

If you want other graduation course like BA, B.Com, B.Sc, MBBS, BDS, BCA etc then you have to appear in 12th board examination because you are not eligible for theses courses on the basis of Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?