3rd February 2018, 11:01 AM
Harry bedi1

Which subject to choose in Diploma after 10th which relates to Automobile Engineering?

I am in 10th class now and I am not that much good in Maths but I want to do Automobile Engineering. So, I'm confuse whether I should do Higher Secondary first or should I directly join a Diploma course after 10th? If I decide to join Diploma course than which subject should I choose for in Diploma which relates to Automobile Engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  2. Which group should I take in diploma after completing 10th with 9.5 grades? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Should I go for a diploma course after 10th or 12th in order to do Automobile engineering later?
  4. Which are the courses that can be done after Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Can I do Agriculture Engineering after 10th and Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  5. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  6. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Can I go for B.Tech automobile engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis?
  9. Which course is better to take in diploma course to do in Tezpur University?
  10. Possibility of doing diploma in Automobile in order to do Automobile engineering later?
  11. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  12. What all subjects are taught in 3 years Diploma of Automobile engineering? Is it right to do Diploma after 10th CBSE? Scope of Automobile engineering?
  13. Is there any scope in doing diploma in automobile engineering after completing 10th standard
  14. What all subjects are covered in Diploma of Automobile Engineering 3 years course?
  15. Should I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering through JEXPO? -- [New]
  16. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis if completed 12th Science with 47% marks?
  17. How can I choose automobile branch after completing diploma in mechanical?
  18. How to join Automobile Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering?
12th February 2018, 08:52 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject to choose in Diploma after 10th which relates to Automobile Engineering?

If you are interested to pursue your higher studies in Automobile Engineering and if you are not good at Mathematics, I suggest you to choose Diploma in Automobile Engineering course after completion of your 10th standard. To get admission in Diploma in Automobile Engineering course, you have to appear in polytechnic entrance examinations like AP PolyCET, TS PolyCET, JEXPO, etc.,. Once, you qualify the entrance examination, you have to participate in the counselling process according to your examination rank to get admission for pursuing Diploma in Automobile Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?