28th March 2015, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Higher Secondary or Automobile Engineering Diploma course, which is better to study?

Hello Sir,
I have done my 10th and now I wish to
do Diploma in Automobile Engineering.
But my parents are telling me to do Higher Secondary
first. Please tell me which is better for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to do Higher Secondary to study Diploma in Engineering course?
  2. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  3. which is better to study engineering through diploma in poly technic or totake MPC in Inter
  4. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
  5. Correspondence diploma in Automobile Engineering in Abroad?
  6. Is there any scholarship for Higher Secondary?
  7. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
  8. How can I do B.E. in Aeronautical engineering after Diploma in Automobile engineering? How can I get loan to study that course?
  9. How to be an automobile engineer?
  10. Can I study B.A. and Automobile Diploma simultaneously?
  11. Diploma in automobile engineering through evening colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is there any scholarship to continue Higher Secondary studies?
  13. Can I do Computer Science Engineering course after completion of diploma without higher secondary marks?
  14. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  15. Can I study undergraduate program on Diploma basis without Higher Secondary Education?
  16. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering after completing 10th standard? List of Diploma courses in Engineering stream?
  17. Can I do B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Automobile?
  18. List of universities which offer B.E.(Automobile Engineering) in Abroad to a Diploma student?
15th May 2015, 06:30 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Higher Secondary or Automobile Engineering Diploma course, which is better to study?

1. Yes, its definitely better to do higher secondary education i.e. intermediate rather than the diploma. it doesn't matter whether its is diploma in aeronautics or some other field.

2. A diploma after 10th holds very less value.
if later you would want to do engineering also in that particular field then you won';t get the benefit of lateral entry.

3. You should know that if diploma is done after intermediate then you can skip a year of your engineering.

4. Therefore we would also advise you that ou go with the intermediate as diploma after 10th will not open up many opportunities.

5.If you do intermediate then you would be eligible for various exams also like-
- Army
- Merchant navy
etc.

5. With diploma after 10th such opportunities will not able to come your way.
22nd May 2017, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Higher Secondary or Automobile Engineering Diploma course, which is better to study?

What I should take in 11th and 12th stranded to become automobile engineer?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?