17th February 2015, 12:07 AM
Satyam varma

Best 5 star Hotels of 2015 in Delhi for Industrial training

Respected sir,
I want to know which is the best 5 star hotel of the 2015 in delhi for industrial training. Someone please do help me out soon.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do industrial training in Hotel Management in 4 and 5 star hotels?
  2. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in top 5 star hotels in India being a candidate pursuing 1st year B.Sc?
  3. Tips for preparation of Interview for Industrial Training programme in any 5 star Hotel in Delhi?
  4. What should I do to pursue industrial training in 4 or 5 star hotel?
  5. Number of posts available in Five Star Hotels for B.Sc(Hotel Management) graduate? What kind of jobs are offered by Five Star Hotels for graduate?
  6. Can I do industrial training or management training from a 5 star hotel?
  7. Six months Industrial Training Programme in any 5 Star Hotel for B.H.M 2nd year student?
  8. HCL offers IT Training and Industrial Training in Delhi, how is that training?
  9. How and where to do industrial training for hotel management? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Opportunities for Hotel Management graduates in Indian Defence Services?
  11. Industrial training of 6 weeks at Intel Delhi?
  12. What to do for training from L&T Delhi?
  13. How may I apply for my 19 weeks industrial training in any 5 star hotel in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Sc(1st year) with HHA stream from Chandigarh Group of colleges, Mohali
  14. Best 5 star Hotels for training purpose in Goa?
  15. How to do Industrial Training from any 5 star hotel of Agra? I am a student of Hotel Management from Heritage Institute of Hotel and Tourism(Agra)
  16. Details of companies who conduct summer internship?
  17. How to take 6 month industrial training from DRDO Delhi?
  18. Industrial training in 3 year bsc course in hospitality and hotel management
17th February 2015, 02:06 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Best 5 star Hotels of 2015 in Delhi for Industrial training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satyam varma View Post
Respected sir,
I want to know which is the best 5 star hotel of the 2015 in delhi for industrial training. Someone please do help me out soon.
Best 5 star Hotels of 2015 in Delhi for Industrial Training:

Dusit Devarana New Delhi
Samalkha, NH-8 New Delhi , Delhi 110037
India

The Leela Palace New Delhi
Chanakyapuri, Diplomatic Enclave
New Delhi , 110 023
India

The Lodhi New Delhi
Lodhi Road, New Delhi , 110003
India

The LaLiT New Delhi
Barakhamba Avenue, Connaught Place
New Delhi , 110001
India

Taj Palace Hotel
Diplomatic Enclave, New Delhi , 110021
India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?