26th July 2011, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I do industrial training or management training from a 5 star hotel?

Dear sir
i have done 1 year course in aviation, hospitality & travel management from frankfinn institute of airhostess trainig centre calcutta, can i do industrial training or management training from a 5* hotel.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to pursue industrial training in 4 or 5 star hotel?
  2. How to do industrial training in Hotel Management in 4 and 5 star hotels?
  3. How and where to do industrial training for hotel management? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do Industrial Training from any 5 star hotel of Agra? I am a student of Hotel Management from Heritage Institute of Hotel and Tourism(Agra)
  5. Tips for preparation of Interview for Industrial Training programme in any 5 star Hotel in Delhi?
  6. Procedure for Industrial training for B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel management students in 5 star hotels?
  7. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in 5 Star Hotel of India for B.Sc(Hotel Management) 1st year student?
  8. How may I apply for my 19 weeks industrial training in any 5 star hotel in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Sc(1st year) with HHA stream from Chandigarh Group of colleges, Mohali
  9. Six months Industrial Training Programme in any 5 Star Hotel for B.H.M 2nd year student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training programme in any 5 Star Hotel of Kolkata for B.Sc(Hotel Administration & Catering Technology) student?
  11. Best 5 star Hotels of 2015 in Delhi for Industrial training
  12. How can I get IT confirmation letter regarding Industrial Training programme from any 5 Star Hotel?
  13. List of 5 Star Hotels which offer Industrial Training to BHM 1st year candidate in NCR and Delhi?
  14. Industrial training in 3 year bsc course in hospitality and hotel management
  15. How to do Industrial Training in TAJ Hotel, Mumbai?
  16. How to do industrial training out of India? I am a Hotel Management student
  17. How can I apply for Training in any 5 star Hotel in Bangalore if completed 3 months Training already?
  18. List few ITI colleges for admission in Jharkhand? -- [New]
26th October 2015, 08:27 AM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do industrial training or management training from a 5 star hotel?

Yes, definitely, you can do a industrial training in a 5 star hotel. See, different hotels have set different parameter for offering industrial training. You just need to see and evaluate in which's one you fit.
And then the procedure is simple.

> Either visit their site
or
> contact them directly(the number can be easily taken from their official site).

You have to then inquire about their eligibility criteria and the details about the paper work that would be needed for the same.
After that, you have to just personally visit their site and submit all the documents including your

- CV
- academic records
- extra qualification
- letter of recommendation
- their internship call letter etc.
26th October 2015, 06:52 PM
maakaladla

Default Re: Can I do industrial training or management training from a 5 star hotel?

Yes you can do definately industrial training in a 5star hotel.

all you have to do is go to the official site in which you can apply for the training then send the CV to these company and completes all the procedure
27th October 2015, 08:51 PM
shravv shravs

Before going to choose industrial training or management training is a 5 star hotel.
one should have some eligibility criteria:
-> Education:
candidate must complete graduation from hotel management from any recognized university.
-> Experience:
Its better if candidate have minimum experience so that they will get offer in 5 star hotel.
->Skills:
A candidate must have good communication skills because they must know how to understand and satisfy the customer needs.
->pay:
Hotel management earned a meridian annual income of 45000/-
->outlook:
Jobs for hotel management will grow 8 percent from 2010 to 2020.
17th October 2019, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

I am student of DHM of YMCA so i want training in 5*hotel
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?