18th September 2011, 03:24 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in top 5 star hotels in India being a candidate pursuing 1st year B.Sc?

Respected Sir,

I Mriganka kr Deka, a 1st year B.Sc student from SBIHM, Kolkata willing to know the procedure to apply for my industrial training in top 5 star hotels in India.

Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in 5 Star Hotel of India for B.Sc(Hotel Management) 1st year student?
  2. List of 5 Star Hotels which offer Industrial Training to BHM 1st year candidate in NCR and Delhi?
  3. Procedure for Industrial training for B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel management students in 5 star hotels?
  4. How to do industrial training in Hotel Management in 4 and 5 star hotels?
  5. Best 5 star Hotels of 2015 in Delhi for Industrial training
  6. How may I apply for my 19 weeks industrial training in any 5 star hotel in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Sc(1st year) with HHA stream from Chandigarh Group of colleges, Mohali
  7. Procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in DRDO in Chandigarh being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of BE course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What should I do to pursue industrial training in 4 or 5 star hotel?
  9. How to do industrial training when am in 2nd year of B.Sc Electronics ?
  10. How can I apply for Training in any 5 star Hotel in Bangalore if completed 3 months Training already?
  11. How to apply and where to apply for Industrial Training in Karnataka? Required procedure for this for the candidates of ECE course?
  12. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Industrial Training for B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student in Bangalore/Mangalore?
  13. Opportunities after completing Diploma in Hotel Management?
  14. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training for MBA in Finance candidate of Kolkata?
  15. Tips for preparation of Interview for Industrial Training programme in any 5 star Hotel in Delhi?
  16. Companies offering training in S/W development and training field? Procedure to apply for it?
  17. How can I apply for industrial training(for 6 months duration) in automobile sector in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with mechanical engineering stream
  18. Procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in Bharti Airtel, Aircel or Idea Cellular for EEE 4th year student in NCR and Delhi? -- [New]
18th September 2011, 12:06 PM
kalu21

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in top 5 star hotels in India being a candidate pursuing 1st year B.Sc?

Sir,
Scheme of Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship for SC/ST for Pursuing ... and academic excellence, it was awarded a 5-Star rating by NAAC ... aspects of education, training and employment of Scheduled Caste and .... as per Government of India and UGC directives in the year 1987. .... Procedure for Applying ...
OK,
15th May 2012, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in top 5 star hotels in India being a candidate pursuing 1st year B.Sc?

Respected Sir,

I Digvijay Singh Rathore, a 2nd year B.Sc student from i.i.h.m, jaipur willing to know the procedure to apply for my industrial training in top 5 star hotels out of india.

Thank you
6th June 2012, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

I Shariyans Prajapati VIth semester student from MAIHM, jaipur wants to apply my trainning schedule for 2 months in 5 star hotel in goa.

e mail: [email protected]
19th September 2012, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

hi sir/frnds,
i want to know the procedure of applying for industrial training in good 5 star hotels,who teaches the work nicely and treats as a staff member..
please, let me know the procedure..
I AM A STUDENT OF IHM LUCKNOW
my mail [email protected]
if there is any job in good hotels, then let me know after 3 years at my mail id

thanks.
21st June 2015, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I Anway Pahari.a 2nd year BHSM student from Guru nanak institute of hotel management(GNIHM) kolkata willing to know the procedure to apply for my industrial training from 5 star hotel mumbai or goa.
So plz sir let me know the procedure......
and plz infrom my e-mail address.
E-mail:[email protected]
4th November 2016, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, my self vishal chaki I am from bihar and I am a student of NIHM kolkata 3 years degree course I am starting my industrial training in bangalore 4 star/ 5 star hotel my mail id [email protected]
1st August 2017, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, Please tell me briefly what should i have to do for apply for the industrial training in best 5 star hotel .
How i can get the best hotel for industrial training?
What should i have to do...
My mail id: [email protected]
Please reply me if anyone knows..
Thank you..
5th February 2019, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I'm Parveen Kumar from Kaithal haryana I'm doing BHM and CT Hotel management. I want to do 6 months of industrial training
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?