11th September 2010, 08:59 PM
shruti vasudeva

Company secretary eligibility after BBA based on minimum percentage required

hi m doing my BBA final year from jims n i want to persue CS as career pls let me knw the % required in graduation n also when the application forms will b out n at which levl i can take admission???
waiting 4 an early reply thank u

12th September 2010, 09:00 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Company secretary eligibility after BBA based on minimum percentage required

Hello friend,
The Company Secretary course is divided into three stages
Foundation Programme
Executive Programme
Professional Programme

Graduates from any stream(except fine arts), can enroll directly for the executive Programme.

The last date of registration is 28th of February to appear in the examination conducted same year in the month of December and 31st of August for the examination conducted next year in the month of June.

For further information, please visit

The Institute of Company Secretaries of India,
ICSI House, 22, Institutional Area,
Lodi Road, New Delhi 110003.
Phone-(011) 51504444, 24617321-24, 24644431-32
Fax-(011)24626727

Website - www.icsi.edu
13th September 2010, 04:07 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Company secretary eligibility after BBA based on minimum percentage required

hii
company secretary are of 3 types..

Foundation Programme
Executive Programme
Professional Programme

u can contact the institute for company secretary in newdelhi for more information/

all scince and commerce graduates are eligible for it..

good luck.
14th October 2010, 05:36 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hi,

The minimum eligibility to start the CS course is to pass 10(+2) from a recognized university/board. After 10(+2), the candidate enters the foundation course.

The CS or company secretary course is carried out in three basic steps.
1.The Fundamental course
2.The intermediate course
3.The Final course.

As you have graduated already so you can directly enroll to the Executive program without passing the Foundation Examination.

The best institute to pursue this course is : Institute of Company Secretaries of India, Delhi.

It has also branches in Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai.

So apply for it .All the best!
24th November 2010, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

pls%u2026let me know eligibility for cs addmission after bcom%u2026. I have got pass class in graduation and in hsc I hv got 70%...i desired to take addmisssion directly in excutive course%u2026.pls tell me%u2026can I able to get the same%u2026if yes%u2026pls tell me fees and addmission dates for the same.thnks...
28th December 2010, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission with 60% in kolkata university
29th December 2010, 06:09 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I think your question are not complete because you dont have mention in your That in which stream Or course you are interested to got Admission in Kolkata University.

So, please complete your question first. So that i will help you better.

But, if you are interested to got admission in Bacholar courses, then you are eligible to get admission in kolkata University.
29th December 2010, 07:34 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: Company secretary eligibility after BBA based on minimum percentage required

Hi dear,

Company secretary eligibility after BBA based on minimumu percentage required is 60%,

dear basically there are three type of secretary 1)Foundation Programme 2) Executive Programme 3)Professional Programme

The last date of the registration is 28th feb ,

Phone- 24644431-32
Fax-(011)24626727

Website - www.icsi.edu
29th December 2010, 08:18 PM
babydoll

Hello friend,

As you are final year of BBA, so after completion of your graduation you can take direct registration in Intrmediate level. Basically company secretary consists of three stage such as Foundation level, Intermediate level and final level.

The minimum marks for registration into the intermediate level will be 50% for a general candidates, 5% relaxation will be given to the reserved students.

So first complete your graduation first then register into the CS.
Good luck!!!!
29th December 2010, 08:48 PM
yajvendra

dear friend company secretary courses are of thee types:-
-Foundation Programme
-Executive Programme
-Professional Programme
you can do it after graduation except fine arts graduation.
and for more information you can visit:-
www.icsi.edu
good luck............
29th December 2010, 10:33 PM
bikenindia

Hello Shruti,

The Company Secretary course conducted by the Institute of Companies Secretaries of India (ICSI) has three sections - Foundation, Executive and Professional.

The minimum eligibility required for the Foundation course for Company Secretary is 10+2 or an equivalent examination. These students can directly enroll to the foundation course. Graduates and post graduates and those who have cleared final exam of ICWAI or ICAI or af any other accountancy institute can enroll to the executive programme without passing the foundation course. After passing this executive course, a registered candidate can apply for the Professional Programme.

All the best.
Thank you.
29th December 2010, 10:40 PM
bikenindia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friend.

Yes, you can get admission. But my dear friend, you should mention what kind of course you are looking for and also, you should mention whether you scored in 12th or in degree.

Since your question is incomplete, i am sorry i cannot give you the full details of your question. So, better post your question correctly in the future.

All the best.
8th March 2011, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

I did 50% in degree can I eligible to take executive programme ,pls reply me as soon as. . . . Thank you. . .
16th March 2011, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

cs is better or bba
28th July 2011, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

im in bba 5th semister and want to do cs with my master degree and i dont want to drop my any year.please suggest the last registeration date for cs 2011 and also tell that in which programme i can get direct admission.
reply soon.
thank you,
moon.
29th September 2011, 05:19 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

Graduates from any stream(except fine arts), can enroll directly for the executive Programme.

The last date of registration is 28th of February to appear in the examination conducted same year in the month of December and 31st of August for the examination conducted next year in the month of June.

Phone-(011) 51504444, 24617321-24, 24644431-32
Fax-(011)24626727

Good luck
29th November 2011, 04:29 PM
Dimpal.B.C

Default its urgent plz roly me sir/madam

what are the computer coureses has to be completed to attend the CS
exam
13th March 2012, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

Currently i am pursuing Bachelors in Business administration.My question is What is the percentage requirement for enrolling into professional program...and if at all the overall percentage is lower than 50%,is it possible to apply?
1st June 2012, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

HI,
M pursuing BBA last semester can i give the eexecutive of cs directly as many people have told me that BBA isa professional course but not equivalent to the bachelor's degree
1st June 2012, 10:20 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Hai...

The minimum eligibility to start the CS course is to pass 10(+2) from a recognized university/board. After 10(+2), the candidate enters the foundation course.

The CS or company secretary course is carried out in three basic steps.

1.The Fundamental course
2.The intermediate course
3.The Final course.

As you have graduated already so you can directly enroll to the Executive program without passing the Foundation Examination.

The best institute to pursue this course is : Institute of Company Secretaries of India, Delhi.

It has also branches in Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai.

So apply.

All the best!
12th June 2012, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Currently i am pursuing Bachelors in Business administration.My question is What is the percentage requirement for enrolling into professional program...and if at all the overall percentage is lower than 50%,is it possible to apply?
23rd May 2013, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my 12th with arts stream,is i m able to do BBa
17th February 2015, 05:56 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th with science stream with 47% am I able to get admission in bba course in best collage of india..in which guarantee placement...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?