9th November 2015, 10:49 AM
M LEELADHAR REDDY

Best abroad countries and universities for doing post graduation in Civil Engineering?

Please tell me that which countries & universities are best in civil engineering for post graduation? Aboard countries for civil engineering

Related Questions:
  1. How may I pursue my post graduation from abroad without giving any entrance examination? I have done B.Tech in Civil engineering
  2. Higher studies and job in Foreign?
  3. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  4. How to do PG abroad after completing B.Sc Mathematics?
  5. Is it good to pursue Medicine course abroad? Which countries and universities should I choose?
  6. What is the qualifications required to do PG course in civil engineering in abroad?
  7. List of universities which offer MS(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for B.E. 3rd year student?
  8. Higher studies at MIT, Caltech or Stanford?
  9. Eligibility to study MBBS/Post Graduation in ENT in Abroad if completed BDS in India? List of universities with admission procedure?
  10. Possibility to study MS for B.Sc(Electronics) candidate?
  11. List of top universities which offer M.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Universities in Gulf countries offering PG course in Medical studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Universities which offer Post Graduation in Abroad for B.Sc(Agriculture) student?
  14. Best colleges for civil engineering in abroad?
  15. How should I do civil engineering in abroad?
  16. What should I do to get scholarship for doing PhD in Abroad? Which universities offer scholarship?
  17. List of universities in Abroad which offer MS in Architecture with scholarship?
  18. Is this possible for me to pursue Post Graduation in MEP Quantity Surveying being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of EEE course? List of universities in India and Abroad offering this course?
12th November 2015, 11:34 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best abroad countries and universities for doing post graduation in Civil Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by M LEELADHAR REDDY View Post
Please tell me that which countries & universities are best in civil engineering for post graduation? Aboard countries for civil engineering
Top universities in the world offering courses in civil engineering:-
  • Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
  • Stanford University
  • National University of Singapore (NUS), Singapore
  • Imperial College London, United Kingdom
  • University of Cambridge
  • University of California, Berkeley (UCB)
  • Tsinghua University, China
  • University of Hong Kong (HKU)
  • University of Tokyo
  • Delft University of Technology
  • Delft University of Technology
  • KTH, Royal Institute of Technology
  • Harbin Institute of Technology
  • Peking University
  • Seoul National University
  • Seoul National University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?