13th April 2015, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

List of top universities which offer M.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?

Hi,
I have finished my B.Tech in Civil Engineering.
And I want to do my M.Tech in Civil Engineering in Abroad.
Kindly tell me about the top universities in Abroad
providing this course. And also I want to know the admission procedure.
Please tell me, its urgent.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Technical universities which offer M.Tech in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  2. Does India Institute of Science offer M.Tech course in Biotech? List of top universities abroad offering the course?
  3. List of universities which offer Master's Degree in Human Genetic Engineering in Abroad for MBBS Doctor? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Universities that offer MSc in Engineering Physics Abroad? Procedure to apply for it?
  5. List of universities which offer B.Sc(Optometry) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  6. List of universities which offer MCA in Abroad? Procedure to get admission and course duration?
  7. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? Percentage required in 12th to study Aeronautical in Abroad?
  9. List of reputed universities which offer MS(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad
  10. List of universities which offer MBBS/BDS in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  11. List of universities which offer Master's Degree in Hotel Management in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  12. List of universities which offer PhD in Pharmaceutical Science in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  13. List of universities which offer MS in Aerospace Engineering in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission?
  14. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Astrophysics to B.Sc(Physics) candidate in India and Abroad? Eligibility to get admission?
  15. Top 10 universities which offer M.Sc(Biotechnology) in Abroad
  16. How may I do my M.S in Biotechnology from Abroad? List of universities offering such course? I've secured 85% marks
  17. List of universities which offer B.Tech(Motorsport Engineering) in UK? Procedure to get admission?
  18. List of universities offering B.Tech course in Abroad for 12th Science student? Procedure to get admission?
16th April 2015, 12:58 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of top universities which offer M.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?

Following are some of the foreign universities, which are offering MS(Civil Engineering) course.

University of Illinois
Address: Champaign, IL, United States

Purdue University in West Lafayette
Address: 610 Purdue Mall, West Lafayette, IN 47907, United States

University of California, Berkeley
Address: Berkeley, CA, United States

University of Michigan
Address: 500 S State St, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, United States

University of Minnesota
Address: Minneapolis, MN 55455, United States

Pennsylvania State University
Address: University Park, State College, PA 16801, United States

Admission Procedure:-
To get admission in any of the above universities, you have to appear for GRE and IELTS/TOEFL exams. After completing these exams, you should apply for admission in university by sending your application and exam score reports through online or through courier. Then the universities will review your application and will send you an admission letter, if your profile satisfies university admission requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?