13th April 2015, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

List of universities which offer MS(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for B.E. 3rd year student?

Sir
I am doing B.E.(Civil Engineering) in 3rd year.
I am very much interested to study MS in a good country
but related to Civil Engineering.
Kindly suggest me some good universities in Abroad.
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. List of reputed universities which offer MS(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad
  2. List of universities which offer MS in Aerospace Engineering in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is this possible for me to pursue Post Graduation in MEP Quantity Surveying being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of EEE course? List of universities in India and Abroad offering this course?
  4. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How may I do my M.S in Biotechnology from Abroad? List of universities offering such course? I've secured 85% marks
  6. List of universities which offer B.E.(Automobile Engineering) in Abroad to a Diploma student?
  7. List of universities which offer MS(Biotechnology) in Abroad?
  8. Which universities in abroad provide scholarships to the Indian students for MS?
  9. Universities offering chemistry course in abroad? How much to be scored in GRE to get these courses?
  10. Can I study MS in Biomedical Engineering in Abroad through GRE and TOEFL? List of universities which offer MS in Biomedical Engineering in Abroad?
  11. List of universities in Abroad which offer MS in Architecture with scholarship?
  12. List of universities which offer Thesis with scholarship in Abroad for M.E.(Biotechnology) 2nd year student?
  13. How to get admission in MBBS course in India/Abroad? I am a 3rd year BSc Nursing student -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Reputed universities which offer MS in Abroad?
  15. List of universities which offer MBBS course in Abroad through scholarship test?
  16. List of universities which offer M.Sc(Biotechnology) in Abroad
  17. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Abroad to 12th student? How can I get admission?
  18. Chances to study Master's degree in Abroad for BDS student? List of Universities offering admission in Abroad?
20th April 2015, 03:18 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities which offer MS(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for B.E. 3rd year student?

Following are some of the top universities, which are offering MS(Civil Engineering). You can apply for admission in these universities, after the completion of your B.E.(Civil Engineering) course.

Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Address: 77 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139, United States

Purdue University
Address: 610 Purdue Mall, West Lafayette, IN 47907, United States

Stanford University
Address: 450 Serra Mall, Stanford, CA 94305, United States

University of Michigan
Address: 500 S State St, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, United States

Northwestern University
Address: 633 Clark St, Evanston, IL 60208, United States

Pennsylvania State University
Address: University Park, State College, PA 16801, United States

Princeton University
Address: Princeton, NJ 08544, United States

Texas A&M University
Address: 401 Joe Routt Blvd, College Station, TX 77843, United States
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?