3rd January 2012, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Is this possible for me to pursue Post Graduation in MEP Quantity Surveying being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of EEE course? List of universities in India and Abroad offering this course?

Hi!!.I am a 3rd year EEE student with an aggreagate of 75 %. Is it possible for me to persue my post graduation in MEP quantity surveying? Are there any universities in India offfering the course? please list the universities and also list the universities abroad.

Related Questions:
  1. Higher studies at MIT, Caltech or Stanford?
  2. How may I do my M.S in Biotechnology from Abroad? List of universities offering such course? I've secured 85% marks
  3. List of WHO recognized universities which offer PG course in Abroad for MBBS Doctor? Can I get job after competing PG from Abroad?
  4. Which course should I pursue after graduation so that I could opt Journalism? What is the scope there? List of universities in London offering the course?
  5. Am i eligible to do Astrobiology after pursuing UG in Biochemistry?
  6. Eligibility to study MBBS/Post Graduation in ENT in Abroad if completed BDS in India? List of universities with admission procedure?
  7. How to do geology in PG after doing B.Tech EEE? Is there any future for the girls? Universities offering the course in India as well as abroad?
  8. Colleges that are offering scholarship positions to pursue MD/MS in India or Abroad? Requirement for admission? From where to get the application form?
  9. List of universities offering masters in genetic engineering in India? -- [New]
  10. Details about pursuing MS course abroad?
  11. What should I do to pursue MS with 100% Scholarship being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in EEE? ?
  12. Courses available to study for B.Tech(Metallurgical & Materials Engineering) 3rd year student in Abroad through GRE and TOEFL? List of universities for admission?
  13. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Sports Medicine in Abroad for Doctor of Pharmacy candidate? List of Universities which offer this course in Abroad?
  14. How to pursue Psychology for post graduation? I am currently studying in 3rd year IT in Pune University
  15. Names of the universities offering Ph.D in India and Abroad? What are the opportunities?
  16. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of scholarship exams to study abroad?
  18. Which are the programs available for MS in India and Abroad?
7th May 2020, 06:37 PM
Padmashree K S

Default Re: Is this possible for me to pursue Post Graduation in MEP Quantity Surveying being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of EEE course? List of universities in India and Abroad offering this course?

Yes. It is possible to enrol for the Quantity surveying course as the eligibility required for this course must be an Engineer.

The universities to pursue this degree: University of Glassglow, University of Canterbury, Brimingham city University.

Also in India BHADANI Quantity surveyor Institute
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?