17th September 2012, 10:14 PM
narottam215

Which is the best book for preparation of English for competitive exam?

please tell me which is the best book for preparation of english for competitive exams which contain comprehension,error detection,antonyms, synonyms,jumbled words and etc

17th December 2012, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best book for preparation of English for competitive exam?

which is the best book for current affairs of bamk exams
3rd February 2013, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best book for preparation of English for competitive exam?

which is best book to cover all english Grammer & all competative exams
8th March 2013, 07:39 PM
ela73

Quote:
Originally Posted by narottam215 View Post
please tell me which is the best book for preparation of english for competitive exams which contain comprehension,error detection,antonyms, synonyms,jumbled words and etc
A good book for enhancing English writing skills which will help students in all competitive exams. "Nuances of Journalistic Writing" by Raza Elahi, a senior journalist, the book offers quick tips with example-based approach to help students enhance their writing skills.. visit the link below
https://sapnaonline.com/nuances-of-journalistic-writings-1483021
9th August 2013, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

best book for preparation for ibps po exam 2013
24th November 2013, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

https://sapnaonline.com/nuances-of-journalistic-writings-1483021
11th September 2014, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit. best book of english for competion
30th September 2014, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me how to improve analytical writing skill and how to cram idiomatic expression ?
3rd April 2015, 01:55 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

List of the best book for preparation of English for competitive exam is :
  • Quick Learning Objective General English 1st Edition (Paperback) by RS Aggarwal
  • High School English Grammar & Composition 11th Edition (Paperback) by P C Wren, H Martin
  • Essential English Grammar: A Self-Study Reference and Practice Book for Elementary Students of English with Answers 2nd Edition (Paperback) by Murphy
  • Advanced English Grammar: A Self Study Reference and Practice Book for Advanced South Asian Students with Answers 1st Edition (Paperback) by Martin Hewings

For basic grammar you can refer school level books also. they will help you clear your basics very effectively.
31st May 2015, 01:50 AM
AKP 0

Best book for preparation of English for competitive exam --

<<<Essential English Grammar: A Self-Study Reference and Practice Book for

<<<Elementary Students of English with Answers 2nd Edition (Paperback)
by Murphy

<<<Advanced South Asian Students with Answers 1st Edition (Paperback)
by Martin Hewings

<<<South Asian Students with Answers 1st Edition (Paperback)
by Martin Hewings

<<<Quick Learning Objective General English 1st Edition (Paperback)
by RS Aggarwal

<<<High School English Grammar & Composition 11th Edition (Paperback)
by P C Wren,
9th February 2017, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Please suggest me some books for ssc and bank po and bank clerk exams..i am a average student.. so please suggest me which book will be best for me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?