14th June 2015, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack NIMHANS entrance exams for admission in DM(Neurology) and MCh(Neurosurgery)? Suitable books for preparation?

Hello,
I am MBBS Doctor and I have applied for DM(Neurology) and MCh(Neurosurgery) entrance exams of NIMHANS for admission in any of these two courses. I would like to know how to prepare for these entrance exams? Kindly let me know what effort requires for preparation? Also refer me some good books for my preparation.

Related Questions:
  1. Sample question papers, suitable books and tips for preparation of NIMHANS Ph.D in Neurophysiology entrance exam?
  2. Suitable books for preparation of NIMHANS DM(Neurology) entrance exam?
  3. How can I prepare to crack PSU recruitment exams being an Electrical Engineer? Suitable books for preparation?
  4. How can I prepare to crack UPSC exams? Suitable books for preparation?
  5. Books and preparation tips for NIMHANS 2015 exam
  6. How can I prepare to crack UPSC exams if pursuing B.E. 1st year? Procedure to apply and suitable books to prepare for UPSC exams?
  7. How can I prepare to crack CDS entrance exam? Suitable books for preparation?
  8. Eligibility criteria for NIMHANS PG entrance after MBBS?
  9. How can I prepare to crack NID undergraduate entrance exam? Suitable books and online study materials for preparation?
  10. How can I prepare to crack NTSE? Coaching classes in Jaipur and suitable books for preparation?
  11. Which books are best to prepare for IAS entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I prepare to crack JEE Main Paper-II? Suitable books for preparation?
  13. How can I prepare to crack ARS-NET(Fisheries Science)? Last 5 years question papers and suitable books for preparation?
  14. How can I prepare to crack UGC-NET(Commerce)? Suitable books for preparation?
  15. How can I prepare to crack CAT through self preparation?
  16. Whether preparing from Pradeep's Objective Chemistry is helpful for JEE Mains? Suitable books for preparation?
  17. How can I prepare to crack TOEFL and SAT? Reference books for preparation?
  18. How to prepare for NIMHANS MD Psychiatry Exam? Books to be referred?
15th June 2015, 07:04 PM
2010ae07biv
Member+

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack NIMHANS entrance exams for admission in DM(Neurology) and MCh(Neurosurgery)? Suitable books for preparation?

Preparation tips for NIMHANS entrance exam:

Prepare your own notes

Make difficulty question or concepts in color pens

First be thorough on one concept and then move to the next, don’t confuse by reading more than one topic at a time

Use online source for preparation

Best books for NIMHANS entrance exam:

Neuro Integrated for NIMHANS Entrance Examination by KS Pramod

13th September 2015, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack NIMHANS entrance exams for admission in DM(Neurology) and MCh(Neurosurgery)? Suitable books for preparation?

Hello sir,
I have neuro integrated ks pramod book for preparing. Is that enough to read only in that book or any other books? ?? Kindly let me know about other materials for preparation of DM and Mch entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?