12th August 2012, 10:07 PM

What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam to join M.Sc in Zoology and Botany? Which are the best Books to prepare for these Entrance Exams?

what is the syllabus for m.sc. entrance exam in zoology nd botany...and plz let me knw about the books for preparation.

Related Questions:
  1. Best books for preparation for MSc(Environmental Botany) entrance exam? Important exams for preparation?
  2. How to prepare for Entrance Exams for MCA course? What syllabus should I prepare for this? What will be the Exam pattern for this? Which Books are best choice for me to prepare for these Entrance Exams?
  3. What is the new syllabus of Botany to prepare for NET? Which books to be referred and how to prepare for botany subject?
  4. What is the most effecting way to prepare for M.A English entrance exam of JNU? What is the syllabus for the same? Books to be referred?
  5. Procedure to apply for M.Sc in Botany in Allahabad university? When will be the respective Entrance Exam for this? How to prepare for this Entrance Exam?
  6. What should I do after my graduation? Which college should I prefer for MJMC and How can I prepare for entrance exams? Suggest some reference books for the same?
  7. New syllabus for NET exam? List of the reference books and how to prepare for the Botany Subject? Date of issue of the forms?
  8. Good books for preparation for MSc Entrance for Botany? Previous years question papers for MSc Botany Entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to prepare for AIIMS and AIPMT? Books to be preferred for medical entrance exams?
  10. Date of entrance exams for MSc Forensic Science in the upcoming year? How to prepare for the entrance exam and which books to refer?
  11. How to prepare well for medical joint entrance exam like WBJEE, AIPMT, JIPMER?
  12. Syllabus for IISC Entrance Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  13. How can I prepare for Biotech entrance exam after completing Botany Honors?
  14. Which is the best Entrance Exam that I can give to get a Job in ISRO after completion of BE in ECE? What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam? Which Books should I prepare for this Exam?
  15. How to prepare for railway entrance exam? Books to be referred?
  16. ISC or HSC or CBSE which board can prepare me better for SAT? -- [New]
  17. How to prepare for PG in Advertising and PR entrance exam in IIMC?
  18. Books to be referred to prepare for MSc level neuroscience entrance exam?
23rd October 2013, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam to join M.Sc in Zoology and Botany? Which are the best Books to prepare for these Entrance Exams?

please suggest me some books so that by reading them i get admission in msc zoology or botany
10th April 2014, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam to join M.Sc in Zoology and Botany? Which are the best Books to prepare for these Entrance Exams?

Download e books of mcgraw hill hickmen principle of zoology,apart from that u have read each book for a topic for ex. i read cell & molecular biology by de.robertis jr one of the best books recomended for cell & molecular biology so read each book for a give topic there is no book with all the content from animal diversity 1 & 2 to physiology,biochem etc. Download the syllabus of bsc zoology of the univeristy u want to get into for msc
9th May 2014, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

good book for prepration for m.s.c zoology.previous year modle paper m.s.c for AU.
7th May 2016, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

What are the good books for msc zoology and please show me any of the previous paper of zoology
4th August 2022, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

MSc botany syllabus entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?