11th July 2010, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Best books for preparation for Non Technical Part of written test of different PSU's for Engineers?

can u suggest me the best books which i should take up for the preparation of Non- tech part in the written test of diff PSUs for engineers

12th March 2011, 01:11 PM
JayantaNag

Smile Re: Best books for preparation for Non Technical Part of written test of different PSU's for Engineers?

R.S.Agarwal Best books for preparation for Non Technical Part of written test of different PSU's for Engineers
13th March 2011, 01:25 AM
kanikabansal22aug

Default Re: Best books for preparation for Non Technical Part of written test of different PSU's for Engineers?

Well,

R.S.Agarwal and Barron are the descent books for the preparation of aptitude part.Rest you can prepare through study material provided by them.

Good luck!
23rd August 2011, 05:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best books for preparation for Non Technical Part of written test of different PSU's for Engineers?

i am 3rd year student of BE(electroinc & instumention) plz give me ful detail of psu ...like eligibe...syllabus......paper...books.......and which year we can apply for exam ....can throug GATE exam we get psu .....
28th August 2011, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

i am a 3rd yr student of b tech(electrical engineering) plzz give me the details of psu syallabus...recommended books...
1st December 2011, 02:11 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

hello friend
The best book that i can suggest you for preparation of non technical part of written test of different PSU'S for engineers are given below:
R.S.Agrawal for verbal and non verbal
R.S.Agrawal for aptitude and reasoning
Barron
Shankutla devi and etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?