19th December 2011, 11:03 AM
sw@th!

Best Books to prepare for Campus Placements? Which Books is better for CAT Exam between R.S.Agarwal and Arun Sharma?

hello....

I am searching for the best book for campus placements.... As i got to know rs agarwal is the best book for crt....but there is another book of arun sharma for cat... which one among these two books is best for campus recruitment tests...please suggest me...reply as early as possible....

19th December 2011, 11:55 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Best Books to prepare for Campus Placements? Which Books is better for CAT Exam between R.S.Agarwal and Arun Sharma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sw@th! View Post
hello....

I am searching for the best book for campus placements.... As i got to know rs agarwal is the best book for crt....but there is another book of arun sharma for cat... which one among these two books is best for campus recruitment tests...please suggest me...reply as early as possible....

RECOMMENDED BOOK FOR CAMPUS PLACEMENT APTITUDE PREPARATION

R.S. Agarwal is one of the best when compared to all the books as it explains the problem plain and simple and there will be a introduction given for each section with the formula's explained which is very much important when you prepare..

-> To revise all you have to do is to go through the formula's in each section and see the example problems when you are very near to your aptitude test..

-> So my advice will be go for R.S.Agarwal book, that the very important fact than selecting the book is to put your hard work in working out the aptitude problems.. so that you can be confident enough in solving it in the aptitude test...

-> To prepare for aptitude sections online CLICK HERE!!!

-> If you can spend a valuable time of 1 hr everyday for aptitude preparation, then for sure you can easily clear the round during campus placement..

-> I have attached the e-books for R.S.Agarwal Verbal Reasoning in this post for your reference.. check it out if needed...

-> To buy the Quantitative Aptitude book by R.S.Agarwal online CLICK HERE!!!

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum..

Quote:
"Learn the value of hard work by working hard."
Attached Files
File Type: pdf R S aggarwal verbal reasoning.pdf(803.4 KB, 2142 views)
20th December 2011, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best Books to prepare for Campus Placements? Which Books is better for CAT Exam between R.S.Agarwal and Arun Sharma?

thank u melwynjensen for ur valuable reply....thnk u so much...i have given order in flipkart for rs agarwal book....n thnx for ur valuable support.... and one more thing i want to improve my vocabulary and english speaking skills also as my english is very poor....plz help me....
20th December 2011, 10:46 PM
sw@th!

Smile Re: Best Books to prepare for Campus Placements? Which Books is better for CAT Exam between R.S.Agarwal and Arun Sharma?

hello melwyn sir....thank u so much for ur r8 rply...i have given rs agarwal aptitude book order in flipkart...thnk u for ur support...and another thing is that i want to improve my vocablary and speaking skills as i am very bad in my english...so plz help me...i want to speak very fluent english...plz help me....
21st December 2011, 06:48 PM
sw@th!

Smile Re: Best Books to prepare for Campus Placements? Which Books is better for CAT Exam between R.S.Agarwal and Arun Sharma?

thank u so much melwyn jensen for iving ur reat rply.... as i was very poor in my enlish speaking skills i want to improve my speaking skills and my vocabulary...plz suggest me for this also....
5th February 2014, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best Books to prepare for Campus Placements? Which Books is better for CAT Exam between R.S.Agarwal and Arun Sharma?

IS EVERY CONCEPT THAT IS REQUIRED FOR CRT PRESENT IN RS AGGARWAL..?
24th February 2014, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

I want to prepare aptitute and english for GATE exam. Could you please suggest best book to prepare for that. Please reply soon..........
31st May 2014, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

hey Thanks for attaching ebook version of R S Agrawal..!
22nd May 2015, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my Mba 2nd year like to get into AAI and work? What entrance exam I need to write and book for referring.
7th July 2020, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

can anyone attach th eebook of quantative aptitude by arun sharma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?