21st January 2015, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

What all we need to prepare for getting job through campus placements?

FIRST OF ALL HAPPY NEW YEAR I'M AN ENGINEERING STUDENT 2nd YEAR IN ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION I WANT TO GET THROUGH CAMPUS PLACEMENT OTHER THAN ACADEMIC ELIGIBILITY WHAT ALL ARE REQUIRED TO KNOW WHAT ALL I NEED TO GET THROUGH CAMPUS INTERVIEWS AND CAMPUS PLACEMENT EXAMS WHICH ARE THE BOOKS YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO REFER AS I WANT TO PREPARE FOR IT FROM NOW ITSELF

THANKING YOU

GOKU

23rd January 2015, 09:43 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all we need to prepare for getting job through campus placements?

Tips for campus placement :-

- The first and foremost thing for getting placed is your communication skill and your attitude. Hence work on your communication skill to improve it and be humble and go for the placement drive as a job seeker and not as a job beggar.
- The second comes your knowledge. You need to know your domain and the latest happenings in the field of IT and your domain.
- You need to prepare 2-3 subjects preferably microprocessor, DEC, Communication Techniques as your strong areas.
- You need to know atleast basic programming and C. If you know C++ or Java it is very good.
- You need to undertake your training and projects seriously since questions from them are common in every interview.
- Lastly you need to prepare for written test. Practice aptitude and verbal ability. You can start practicing aptitude from RS Agarwal and then move on to higher level books like Arihant Quantum Cat, Arun Sharma Quantitative Aptitude and also solve questions available online. For english you can follow Word Power Made Easy and solve questions online.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?