16th January 2011, 07:25 PM
tijoo

How to prepare for Aptitude Tests? Do we have to refer any books for Aptitude?

hw to prepare for aptitude test? is there any books to prepare for aptitude?

18th April 2011, 08:06 PM
krupadesai

Default Re: How to prepare for Aptitude Tests? Do we have to refer any books for Aptitude?

Prepare for Aptitude Tests:

Practice Regularly: Make a habit of solving 25 -50 questions regularly. Increase the number of questions after some time. This will help you in increasing your solving ability.

Read Newspapers Regularly: Read magazines, newspapers that will help you improve your vocabulary.

Watch English News: Watch English movies, news, entertainment which will again help you in improving your English.

Don't panic & stay cool & calm in the last days prior to the exams: Unlike other college & entrance exams, in case of aptitude exams it is required to stay fresh & confident on the day of exam.

Hard Work is the only key to success.

One of the good book R. S. Agrawal have been attached along with solutions to the questions. Try to solve as many as possible.

Make a writing habit & practice questions. Reading questions with solutions is not a good habit.
Attached Files
File Type: zip r_s_agarwal_quantitave_aptitude.zip(2.27 MB, 215 views)
7th September 2011, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for Aptitude Tests? Do we have to refer any books for Aptitude?

how i download rs agarwal's book ?and from which site/?
27th February 2012, 03:59 PM
sathishbsc5

my email id is [email protected] pls send some numerical aptitude questions..................................pls frnd
19th June 2012, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

when is the best time to start studying for campus placement aptitudes which start in september ?
26th August 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

i m in 12th studying sience planning to give an aptitude test.which books should i refer?
26th August 2012, 08:16 PM
mythilijothi

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for Aptitude Tests? Do we have to refer any books for Aptitude?

you can refer to the aptitude book of R.S.Agarwal. It will be very helpfull for you in preparation than any other books. All the best friend.......
18th April 2013, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

Please suggest me how to prepare to aptitude
14th June 2017, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am in 3rd semester in mechanical engineering, i have to know about the placement procedure , and the best way to be placed in any company,the best books for preparing the placement examination's,, from where i have to start my preparation & Also please tell me what designing courses i have to prefer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?