5th May 2012, 01:33 AM
vkdsin

How should I prepare for campus placements in Automobile Companies? Which books should I refer for my aptitude? I am a mechanical engineering student

I am a mechanical engg. student. how should i prepare for campus placements in automobile companies. which books should i refer for my aptitude.
Thanx in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best aptitude preparation book for campus placements?
  2. How to prepare for aptitude tests conducted by companies for placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which is the best book for Automobile Engineering?
  4. How to prepare for aptitude test? List of books considered beneficial for preparation?
  5. How should I study for Aptitude test? Books which I should refer? Tips to crack the HR interview round?
  6. How can I appear for TCS campus recruitment? Books to be referred?
  7. What sort of preparation should be required for a 3rd year candidate to appear for Campus Interviews? Model Aptitude Question Papers for Campus Placements?
  8. Books to be referred for GET aptitude test examination
  9. Can I prepare for GATE exam or for campus placements?
  10. How to get Software related Jobs in Top MNCs for freshers?
  11. How should I prepare for aptitude tests of different companies? I'm an MCA student and week in aptitude
  12. How should I prepare for Accenture company? Which books should I refer?
  13. How to appear for campus placement if I am a engineering student from 3rd year Electrical?
  14. What is the minimum eligibility criteria required for campus placements?
  15. What is the common eligibility criteria followed for campus placement? -- [New]
  16. What is the fee structure for Merit Quota students for Aeronautical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Electrical and Electronics Engineering? List of companies which come for campus recruitment?
  17. How to do GATE in Automobile Engineering? I am a 3rd year student in Mechanical Engineering
  18. How to prepare for campus placement? List of books that can be referred for the same?
19th August 2015, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I prepare for campus placements in Automobile Companies? Which books should I refer for my aptitude? I am a mechanical engineering student

respected sir i am a mechanical engg of rgpv sir i dont have proper knowledge of subjects so sir please give me advise to prepare of campus and external courses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?