13th May 2013, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best books for SAIL Chemical engineering?

Which is the best book for SAIL - Chemical Engineering? I searched for many but did not find any good answer. Plz help.

Related Questions:
  1. Books to be followed for technical section of chemical? I am a graduate from Chemical Engineering Stream
  2. Previous SAIL question papers for chemical engineering?
  3. Sample question papers and suitable books for preparation of SAIL Management Trainee(Technical) exam?
  4. Reference books for preparation of SAIL Attendant cum Trainee exam?
  5. Which books should be referred for SAIL exam while doing B.Tech in Ceremic Engineering?
  6. Procedure to apply for Winter Training in SAIL for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 5th semester student? -- [New]
  7. Where should I look for chemical engineering jobs? I have passed B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
  8. Names of the books for technical paper for SAIL exam?
  9. What are the chemical engineering job opportunities?
  10. Which is the best course in engineering? What is the future of Chemical Engineering?
  11. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India?
  12. How to pursue M.Tech in chemical engineering after completing B.E in chemical engineering?
  13. Books to referred for SAIL(MT) Metallurgy?
  14. How to get good marks if I am in chemical engineering 2nd year? Books to be referred?
  15. List of competitive books for exams like SAIL MTT, BHEL, NPTI? Is RK Jain the best book?
  16. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering in India? Monthly salary after Chemical Engineering? Best company for chemical engineering? Future of Computer and Electronics Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. SAIL management trainee previous years question papers for chemical?
  18. What all books should i refer to appear for PSU? I am a student of chemical engineering
14th May 2013, 06:23 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best books for SAIL Chemical engineering?

Hi dear.....

The best books for SAIL chemical Engineering ....

Good luck..............
14th May 2013, 07:01 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

HELLO FRIEND ,

HERE IS THE LIST OF BOOKS FOR YOU THAT WILL HELP YOU TO CRACK YOUR EXAM :

GOOD LUCK `````
14th May 2013, 07:29 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Hi,

SAIL - STeel Authority of India

SAIL recruits trainees for technical position.

List of books for SAIL exam – MT Technical

Click image for larger version

Name:	SAILChem1.jpg
Views:	413
Size:	6.2 KB
ID:	137103

Objective General Engineering
By G K Publication

Name:	SAILchem2.jpg
Views:	322
Size:	6.1 KB
ID:	137104

Chemical Engineering Trainee
By National Learning Corp

Name:	PSUChem.jpg
Views:	381
Size:	10.0 KB
ID:	137105

Chemical Engineering
By Coulson & Richardson

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?