13th May 2012, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

What all books should i refer to appear for PSU? I am a student of chemical engineering

sir,i am a student of chemical engineering and intereted tto appear for psu,what al buks should i prefer??

Related Questions:
  1. Good preparatory books for PSU exams recruiting chemical engineers? PSU's which recruit chemical engineers?
  2. Which books should I refer for PSU exam while in Electrical 3rd year? Should I go for M.Tech or PSU?
  3. When to start preparing for PSU in 2nd year or 3rd year? Which books should I refer for PSU exam? List of PSU companies for electrical engineering?
  4. Am I eligible for PSU exam if I have done B.Tech Chemical Engineering?
  5. Which are the PSU companies who recruit Chemical Engineering Students and pay more than 5 Lakh per annum? Scope of Chemical Engineering in India for a B.Tech Chemical Engineering Student?
  6. Eligibility to apply and important dates of PSU recruitment exams for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student?
  7. Books to be followed for technical section of chemical? I am a graduate from Chemical Engineering Stream
  8. Details about PSU's for chemical engineering? Is there any syllabus of PSY for chemical engineering?
  9. How to crack PSU exams?Books for PSU and GATE exam for B.Tech Chemical Engineering?
  10. Recruitment exams to get job in PSU for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 2nd year student? -- [New]
  11. Books to be referred for GATE exam if I am a first year B.Tech chemical engineering student
  12. How many PSU's are there? Date of sale of the application forms? Which books are to be referred?
  13. Can a chemical engineering student write PSU exam? From where to buy the form? Which exams to write other than GATE?
  14. What is the PSU entrance exams? What is the date? I have done Chemical Engineering
  15. What is the syllabus of PSU for electrical engineering? Which books are to be referred to crack the PSU exam?
  16. Which books to refer for PSU exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What kind of books to be referred or PSU entrance exam? How to prepare for it?
  18. Books to be referred for PSU exam? I am a B.Tech in IT
16th February 2013, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What all books should i refer to appear for PSU? I am a student of chemical engineering

what book should be prefer for the recruitment in psu?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?