25th January 2017, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best Career choice between MBA and PGDM after completing BE?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with BE and now I want to continue with my studies and pursue Higher studies so I want to know which is the best Career choice between MBA and PGDM after completing BE? Please help me as I am really very confused which one to choose.

Related Questions:
  1. What is eligibility for MBA and PGDM in Telecom? Which one is better MBA or PGDM?
  2. UGDM and PGDM programme of 3 years of IIPM is equal to MBA? Whether the salary will be same as MBA or PGDM?
  3. Can I get job in USA after completing Integrated PGDM(HR) programme from IIPM? Does its value is similar to MBA? Will I get equal salary as to MBA?
  4. Is Indian PGDM considered as MBA in USA?
  5. What is the difference between MBA and PGDM?
  6. Should I study PGDM after completing MBA(Finance & HR) from RTU, Jaipur?
  7. Whether MBA and PGDM is equivalent?
  8. Which is the best course after B.Com. for getting good jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which post graduation course I can apply for after completing BMS course?
  10. How is PGDM equal to an MBA(Masters)? Which is preferred more, Masters or PGDM? Is Chetna and IES a good college for PGDM?
  11. Which is better in respect to placement either PGDM or MBA?
  12. Which one is better PGDM or MBA?
  13. Can I pursue MBA after completing BCA course? Will it be a good Career choice?
  14. Can I pursue MBA after completing three years Diploma in Computer Science? Which course other than MBA will be a good career choice?
  15. PGDM or MBA, which one has better scope? List of PGDM colleges for a candidate who has secured 70 percentile in MAT?
  16. Can i pursue Ph.D. after completing PGDM (M) degree?
  17. Whether MBA in Pharmaceutical Management is a good career choice after completing Masters of Pharmacy in Quality Assurance? What are the job scope after completing the same? -- [New]
  18. Chances of admission in MBA or PGDM if scored 616 in MAT?
30th January 2017, 02:54 PM
Navneet patyal

Default Re: Which is the best Career choice between MBA and PGDM after completing BE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with BE and now I want to continue with my studies and pursue Higher studies so I want to know which is the best Career choice between MBA and PGDM after completing BE? Please help me as I am really very confused which one to choose.

PGDCA stands for the Post Graduate diploma in Computer application. There are following employment areas after PGDCA.
^ You can join IT firms.
^ You can go for Insurance firms.
^ There are lots of jobs in banking industry.
^ You can also join educational organization.
^ You can join any health industry.

You can join as following designation.
^ Data entry worker.
^ Application developer.
^ IT manager.
^ Program manager.
^ Sofware developer.

And if you want to make your career in MBA, then there are following branches for you.

^ You can join Banking and finance sector.
^ You can join MBA to launch a progressive career.
You can join MBA to enhance personal growth.
You can join any data analytics job.

So, according to my point of view, you should go for the MBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?