26th January 2012, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

What should I choose as my career option between aerospace engineering and journalism?

I have a dilema to choose between aerospace engineering or journalism.I am a good orator but would like to be an astronaut as well.Both are equally appealing for me.I score well in academics too.

30th August 2012, 09:10 PM
kamal1106

Default Re: What should I choose as my career option between aerospace engineering and journalism?

dear friend

it is very important to choose your aim and i think you are very confused about it. first of all, you have clear your mind and choose only one option.

if you wanna become an aerospace engineer than you have to be very serious about it. you have to score excellent marks in 12th, aieee or iit and especially in maths and physics. not every college offers aerospace engineering. so you have to work very very hard to score good marks in all of these exams. and also there is tough competition in these times.if you want high success in this branch you should mainly aim for IIT's and NIT's.

if you want to become a journalist then you have to be physically tough and your spoken english(and what other language the news channel demands for) should be very fluent.you should be very active and also very social so that you can speak freely to anyone.

i will suggest you to choose aerospace as it has very high scope and you will get an nice package from the companies.
now it is upto you to choose one of these according to your knowledge and marks.once again i will warn you choose after thinking very calmly and wisely.
BEST OF LUCK
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?