12th July 2011, 04:35 PM
sudipta Mahata

How can I get the job of News Reading being a student of M.A. in Bengali?

I am a student of M.A in bengali.how can I get the job of news reading? rply me soon

13th July 2011, 07:48 AM
Uttam Nandi

Default Re: How can I get the job of News Reading being a student of M.A. in Bengali?

Hi Sudipta,
With the qualification of M.A in Bengali you can't get a job of news reading. You can work as a editor in different bengali newspapers. You can also make your career in teaching.
However for your information if you want to get a job of news reading qualification required is M.A in Journalism and Mass Communication.
For post graduation course of journalism, educational qualification required is bachelor's degree in any subject.
You can join post graduation course in journalism and mass communication if you so passionate about news reading. Even if you don't want to do regular course you have a option to earn a degree in this in distance mode from IGNOU. For more details please visit http://www.ignou.ac.in
Regards
Uttam Nandi
28th February 2012, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get the job of News Reading being a student of M.A. in Bengali?

you can surely get a job in news reading.U need to follow the bengali news channle's websites or contact them to know when they will be recruiting.News reading as a profession needs no educational qualifications as such..u need to be smart and should posses good communication skills.
You may also try for STAR ANANDA ANCHOR HUNT...ALL THE BEST :)
19th May 2012, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

how can i become a news reader while i m already pursuing b.e. in cs brnch??
do i hv ne potn??
14th July 2012, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

hell sir i'm a student of bengali honours third year....i'm a very fond of writing in such a various topics of literature... i want to publish my writings in such a popular magazines and news papers...so sir can you please tell me some publishing house where i can show my writings and if they like it i can submit them... i want to be a writer....my all writings are in bengali... but i can also write in english.... sir please help me .......i shall be very gratefull to you...... i'm from siliguri.......
25th April 2015, 05:57 PM
s06550

Hello.. I"m a student of B.COM.. I"ll be completing my graduation in d next month i.e may..But I"m interested in mass media line.. I possess a very good communication skill.. So can u plz tell me whether I"ll be able to get d job in news reading??
26th June 2015, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of B.A in Bengali.I know Japanese language.I want to a Bengali teacher in japan..How to can I progress..plz help me
13th July 2015, 11:51 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Well, news reading cannot be pursued unless you have a journalism degree. The degree that is provided for journalism courses is popularly known as mass communication. Although you have a master degree in Bengali, I presume that you do not have any degree in mass communication. So you would require one in order to apply for the news reading job in any Bengali news channel. Nowadays, the best course on journalism or mass communication is provided by St. Xavier's College, Kolkata. You can find about the admission procedure in their official website, which is www.sxccal.edu. Also you can contact the arts and science office at 2255 1207, for updates on admission. Let me tell you that you have to complete graduation once more. This is because you want to pursue your career in news reading. You do not have a degree currently which will certify that you could be a competent news reader. Only the degree in mass communication can provide you with this facility.
18th July 2017, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

How can I get the job of news writing being a student of M.A. in bengali?
22nd August 2018, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,I'm a student of class 11 of a bengali medium school,I want to be a newsreader in bengali news channel.For news reading i must be know english or not like grammar and writing skill??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?